Saturday, August 1, 2015

Anna 05


  • Uyen Do I very like learning E .i wish i can speak E as you
    • Joey Arnold I agree with David Lyonz because it is better to be more careful when writing, talking; in communication. When you talk in code, when you talk in your own language, when you use inside jokes, abbreviations, short-cuts, too many outdated references, quo...See More
  • Ikhtisham Akhtar · Friends with Không Tên
    But some parent don't that thier childern being bad boy
  • Ikhtisham Akhtar · Friends with Không Tên
    And thank you soo much sir joy
  • Joey Arnold What is your email & number?
  • Nắng Hạ · Friends with Lê Châu Tuấn and 3 others
    Hello you. You can add me, please! Thank you very much. My teacher
  • Thiên Ân "My students cancelled class because it was raining. I was sad because they might be making excuses Biểu tượng cảm xúc frown" listen i'm not your student, i was your volunteer. I HAD A HUSBAND. BUT I HAVE KNOWN YOU FOR 3 YEARS BUT YOU ARE MAH FRIENDS. ...See More
  • Joey Arnold Volunteer? What does that mean? You are a volunteer? You are not a student?
  • Thiên Ân OMG i'm not your student. i knew you for 2 years and half.
  • Xét Xi Mình không hiểu tại sao mấy bạn lại gưởi mail cho một thằng mà ở nước Mỹ nó bị tâm thần rồi ngồi tù chốn qua việt nam sống ~.~ về việt nam tìm được cái trường dạy tiếng anh dạy không duoc vi có tieu sử bị tâm thần và tiền án, rồi kêu người bị tâm thân, tiền án là teacher. Chắc ở VN thiếu giáo viên tiếng anh rồi đấy. Nên mới nói bạn ấy có rất nhiều thời gian lên facebook xin tiền. 1 đứa bị tâm thân, chơi 2 mặt nên trường nào cũng ko muốn nhận rồi. Cã cái clubs tiếng anh ở sai Gòn cũng tẫy nữa . người mà các bạn gọi thấy giáo như thế này nè. nếu có rãnh thì màng mấy cái videos đó hỏi bất cư ban nao nuoc ngoai xem co bi tam than không. hoc sinh còn bõ đi nữa mà tụi nó nói hết người dạy lại hoc chung với đứa bị tâm thân có tiền án https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXdxVhSwdJo
    Tôi ăn cơm và phải trả giá. Tôi đi vào và làm những gì tôi làm. Tôi uống cà phê và tôi nhận...
    youtube.com
  • Thiên Ân COn bitch. ra bùi viện cẩn thận nha con bitch, nhìn trc nhìn sau. nứng lôn hay sao mà tán tỉnh ck tao, dm m
  • Thiên Ân mấy CHỊ MÀ thấy mấy ra bùi viện là đập chết m luôn đó.
  • Thiên Ân i had a husband, and i won't cheat on my husband. ~.~ he will mad if he know that i spend too much time together with another man, he hates you, ~.~ he said " you are a dog " get off my wife. he has foreign friends who living in Vietnam. so all most of them, they are english teachers and they really hate you. sorry but that it's the true. it's all you ever say to me. i don't like the way she said to you and i don't like the way you and the idiot girl told to you about me. some people, they are stupid but they thought that they are smart people to know everything about the Life, IN THE LIFE, A LOT OF PEOPLE VERRY POOR AND THEY WANT LIVER FROM OTHER PEOPLE. EVERY WEEKS, I READ NEWSPAPERS AND there are so many disappearances and they purchase LIVERS ~.~ bad people kidnaped Juvenilties, children to sell them in China or.....NOBODY'S PERFECT.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qe7zSXCAyUc
  • Xét Xi chị đã nói em rồi thag này quen biết nhieu thành phần phức tạp lắm. bên đó nó bị tiền án, và bệnh tâm thần mà nên trường ngoại ngữ ở VN có nhận nó làm giáo viên tiếng anh đâu. bị tiền án rồi xin việc ở mỹ có ma mới mướn.
  • Thiên Ân Nếu như mọi người chỉ cần ĐỦ thì ai cũng sẽ vui vẻ hạnh phúc rồi.
    Chỉ vì một chữ DƯ mới xảy ra đau thương.
    Mấy ai hiểu!
  • Joey Arnold You said I am not your teacher. why are you saying this? Why are you denying the lessons?
    • Joey Arnold Xét Xi wrote many lies about me. My dad's Girl Friend was yelling at me. She called the cops. I took the phone from her. She was drunk but I had to go to jail because I took the phone from her Friday night, the 13th of July 2012. My crime was a Class A Misdemeanor Criminal Charge of Interfering With a 911 Call. My name is Joey Arnold
      .
      My dad's GF's name is Robin Baker. She abused me but I had to go to jail/prison/dungeon only because I took the phone from her. My crime was simply not a crime. I did a good thing. I did not want the police to waste their time with a domestic situation like this, which is very common in the world. My father also drinks a lot, but she drinks more. I was trying to cook dinner that Friday night. I was in jail for 2 weeks for standing up to her
      .
      Xét Xi wrote many bad things. She did not meet me. She lies about me. She says things because of some kind of jealousy & hidden agenda. My life is a long story but people love insulting my life in different ways. It is all a long story & it is very sad but this is life
      Like · 2 · 6 hrs · Edited
  • Joey Arnold thanks so much
  • Joey Arnold Anna, this post is not supremely/merely/simply/only directly about you: this is not about you: this is about humanity
  • Thiên Ân ê con bitch dog " xét ci " kia mày vào fb ck tao add ck tao rồi tán tỉnh ck tao làm cái con cặc ji vậy? cÓ ck nưg lồn sãn sao mà chưa bị ăn đập chưa biết ha. get out my husband confused_rev emoticon. mày tin tao kêu anh đõ ra đập mày hok. con đĩ chó kia.
  • Thiên Ân You are a bad person. You only care about yourself. You take advantage of people. You stab people in the back. You betray people. You manipulate, lie, trick deceive, insult, persuade, encourage. You have different faces. You are a child. You act & talk like a child. You constantly contradict yourself. Joey you lie & you say bad things about me on purpose. I have seen you lie to others as well. You justify your actions. You make up excuses. You are cloudy in the way you see the world. You are truly lost

    No comments:

    Post a Comment