Saturday, October 24, 2015

Vietnamese Talk to Foreigners at the 23/9 Park in Saigon

The park was full of people today. Vietnamese came there to practice English with foreigners there. People from all around the world were there at that park. Students come here from near and far
.
People are enthusiastic when it comes to innovative education inspired from the western world. The international exchange enhances and accelerates the developments found in globalization which must be spiced and cemented with the historic culture pillars of domestic civilizations for the sake of moral compassing for the preservation of humanity. People are happy to come and talk to new people. People enjoy learning new things. People are there for their friends. People bounce their ideas off each other for the sake of eternal betterment for us all. Hold those dear to you close to your heart. People come to the park for a change of scenery, for a shift in perspective, for exercise, exchange, for education, entertainment, encouragement, dancing, dogs, children, foreigners, people, for stealing, for selling, for sitting around, and some come for love even (or something like that)... so great
.
Joey Arnold is my name and I come to the park too each day. I was born in Forest Grove, Oregon of the United States in the year 1985 and moved to Vietnam in 2012. People come to me and talk to me at that 23/9 Park in District 1 of Saigon near the Ben Thanh Market. I live near here. I walk to the park each day. I teach English to people. I am an American English Teacher. I love meeting new people. Today was a good day. Today was so awesome. We learned so much today about so many things. I have so many hobbies. I studied at four different colleges in America. I love learning. You can call me. I have a Vietnamese phone and phone number. I can talk in Vietnamese. I can write in Vietnamese. I have a mobile telephone. Please contact me for more information: please do not be shy: find me
.
Học tập nói được tiếng anh: liên hệ với tôi
Facebook: Facebook.com/JoeyArnoldVN
Điện thoại: 090-855-6131

No comments:

Post a Comment