Friday, June 9, 2017

2017-06-09 FRIDAY TRAVEL NOT ALONE





2017-06-09 Friday 730 PM English Class Notes with Teacher JoeyArnoldVN at Opera Tea

.

Voucher

Colleague

Summer

.

Who

What

.

Who do you like best in your family?

Mother

Easy

Easy going

Soul

Spirit

Heart

Peace

Calm

Sweet

Relaxing

Choose

Talented

Patient

Hot temper

My father is

My parents are

Honest

I am proud of my father

5 people in my family

Friendly sister: older with 3 boys

My brother has a wife and 2 babies

Cute

Active

Activity

Hyper

Energy

27

Calm

Hobbies

Shopping

Food

Travel

.

Add friends

Make new friends

Network

Contacts

I can share everything about my life with my friends

.

I find people that have things in common with me

Goals

Passions

Hobbies

Values

.

Jealous = Want

.

Are you happy with a smaller family than her family?

.

A long time ago, I wish I had additional (more) siblings (brothers / sisters)

.

Country house

Countryside

Hometown

Smaller cities

Forest

Clean air

Quiet

Happiness

Modern

Skyscrappers

Mall

Entertainment

Cinema

Park

Coffee shop

Restaurant

Modern person

Confident

Education

Knowledge

Appearance

Tattoo

Good job

Bar

Club

Romantic

Decoration

Dark

Bright / light

White

Seafood

Crab

Meat

Delicious

Shrimp

Lobster

Fish

Salmon

Tuna

.

Raw = alive or not cooked

Nuts

Peanut

Sometimes

Seldomly

Hot pots

Spicy

Thai food

Lemonade

Perfume

Jewelery

Shirts

Shoes

Dresses

Cosmetics

Makeup

Eyeliner

Lipstick

Blush

Skin care

Body lotion

Shampoo

Body wash

Soap

Eye brow liner

Hair spray

Eye shadow

Lip floss

Sun block

Sun screen

Skin moistener

Skin whitener

Serum

Vasoline

Gym

California Fitness

Gym club

Workout

Went there

Fitness

Healthy

Expensive

Necessary

Convenient

Genre

Kind

Action

Adventure

Drama

Science fiction

Romance

Comedy

Cartoons

Laugh

Smile

FA

Forever Alone

Experience

Share

Selfies

Moments

Talk to each other

Blogger

Health

Journal

Diary

Biography

My life

Social media

Magazine

.

Basketball

Stop

Hockey

Famous person

Michael Jordan

10 years old

Plastic Surgery

MJ is black

Turn my skin white

Retire

Stop

Game

Brother

News Reporter

.

Sibling

Youngest

How many people are there in your family?

6

Where are they?

USA

OR, WA, TX, NY

.

They get older every day

I miss my family

Life is busy

You cannot do everything

.

Joy

Choice













.

2017-06-09 Friday 730 PM English Class Notes with Teacher JoeyArnoldVN at Opera Tea

.











No comments:

Post a Comment