Friday, July 31, 2015

California Cat

Cat is Vietnamese, born & raised. She is about 24 years old & she studied at VUS or other English Centers in Saigon Vietnam. She knew me since about December 2014. Last night, Friday night, the last day of July, the 31st, of 2015, she said to me at Park B of the 23/9 Park, Q.1, TP.HCM, that she is looking for a teacher that can help her sound Californian. She is not asking for my help. She knows I teach but she is considering paying $50 or more per month to learn elsewhere.
.
Anna has known me since around May 2013 but she is saying that I am not her teacher. She is about 20 & lives in the Phu Nhuan District of Ho Chi Minh City. My name is Joey Arnold Original Oatmeal, Joseph Scott Arnold Rasp Morehead Mitchell Cunningham Hunter Pickett Pickell Hunningham Hocking Oregon USA United States California Canada Netherlands Amsterdam 1906. These are tags for my name.
.
Another man wants to study with me but then he was not able to negotiate with me a price per hour This is sad I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment