Thursday, May 26, 2016

2016-05-26 Thu 8 AM Purio Staff


​I made some mistakes in what I wrote. For example, I spelled the following words or phrases wrong earlier:
Constitution
Generally Speaking



.
2016-05-26 Thu 8 AM Purio Staff
.
I'm sorry that I was a little sick today. I came late. You waited for me.

I'll try my best to get better, to get well, and to do better next time or in the future.
.
I write this to tell you this but you can also practice English reading and stuff while you read this and you can speak out loud what you read.

.

We talked about Obama and why people may like Obama.

.
We talked about American culture and the differences Americans may have with Vietnamese and Asians in general.
.
I also talked about my problem at McDonald's yesterday. They did not give me free water. Normally, they do. They did before for decades internationally. Today, a different MD store gave me free water and said some stores don't give free water. It is like a promotional thing. It is like a discount. It is like a deal. Ot is something they can do if they want. Some countries or places may require it.

.


I do not care so much if the water is free or not but I do care about how people make decisions. I am only asking people to make smarter decisions and to think a bit more in order to make better decisions because that is what makes the world better.
.
They can do what they want but they should think more before making choices, decisions, for life, because it helps us for our humanity and it helps society.

.

People like Obama because he looks nice and plays basketball and he is offering to let VN get weapons from them. Some weapons may come from China. And China may have back-doors into weapons, tanks, technology, jet fighters, etc.

.
War creates jobs and billions of dollars.

Obama has charm and a big smile and nice children or daughters and a lovely wife.

His wife sometimes talk about health and fitness with children in the USA on TV and other places.

Obama was the first black president or African American president.

.

The main difference between Americans and Vietnamese is that of their thinking, generally speaking. There are some exceptions and sometimes, we are the same. But historically and generally, for most people, most of the time, we are basically different.


.

Asians, and Vietnamese specifically, tend to go with the flow, with peer pressure, the culture, to blend in more, to think with the group, the groups, and to think as the group, in teamwork, to work together more, to think about everybody in the country, the family, the people in the city, in your hometown, in your neighborhood, in order to survive, to live longer, in order to not die.
.
Likewise, Americans are normally more independent.
.
Each American may think for themselves and tends to be a little bit more selfish in good and bad ways.
.
Being selfish is normally a bad thing or it becomes a bad thing, but being selfish can be good too a little and to an extent. Life demands balance and patience.
.
Be patient with customers.

.

Americans tend to give in to groups too like Vietnamese do as well, but there tends to be more different and diverse groups in USA than in VN.
.
USA tends to be more diverse.

USA people tend to ask more why questions more often.

We tend not to have bed times as much, or at least not for older people after they are about 16 or 18 years old. When they are old enough, they may stay outside past 11 PM at night, unless if their parents are more old fashion.
.
More kids tend to disobey parents more in the USA, which can be a good thing but it is normally a bad thing.

.
I am a bit sick but I am getting better. I had or have a sore throat and a bit of a headache and my head felt funny as in not good and my stomach did not feel so good. I took a nap and I will wait and hope I get better.

.

I drank some orange juice. I drank or drunk some tea as well.


People like Obama because the media tells them how great Obama is.


Obama has been violating the Constitution. That means, he has been breaking many rules and laws. he has been doing illegal things for the past 8 years. Those are facts. But people need to study and research more to see what Obama has been doing and what he has not been doing.

.

People can like Obama if they want, but they should at least research him a little bit more and be a bit more educated in life.

I'm not here to be racist.

I don't care what skin color people have.

I just care about what people do.

I ask people to make better decisions.


As we live life, we can make better decisions.

Each decision is important, no matter how small, more so than we may ever know or imagine.

Joey Arnold Oatmeal
2016-05-26 Thu 2 PM MDNH HCM
Email: JoeyArnoldVN@Gmail.com
Phone: 0168-478-5542



No comments:

Post a Comment