Friday, May 27, 2016

I Want It. Tôi muốn nó.


I want it.
Tôi muốn nó.
.
I will want it.
Tôi sẽ muốn nó.
.
I wanted it.
Tôi đã có muốn nó (rồi).
.
I would have wanted it.
.
I am wanting it.
Ngay bây giờ, Tôi là muốn nó (phút này).
.
I was wanting it.
.
I would be wanting it.
.
I could be wanting it.
.
I will be wanting it.
.
I would want it.
Tôi sẵn lòng (willing) muốn nó.
.
I could want it.
Tôi có khả năng của (able to; ability) muốn nó.
.
I should want it.
Tôi nên (khuyến cáo; recommended) muốn nó.
.
I may want it
Tôi có thể là (xác suất; probability) muốn nó.
.
I might want it.
Tôi có lẽ (thực hiện được; feasible; maybe) muốn nó.
Unlikely: dường như không
.
I may never want it.
.
I do not want it.
.
I did not want it.
.
I cannot want it.
.
Never have I ever wanted it.
.
I could have wanted it.
.
I should have wanted it.
.
I shall want it.
I should and will and must certainly want it.
I will want it because I have to, because it is required.
Obligation
.
.
Joey Arnold Oatmeal 2016-05-27 Fri 2 PM TLJ HCM
Email: JoeyArnoldVN@Gmail.com
Phone: 0168-478-5542
 
 
.
 
 
 
 
.
 
 
 
.






https://www.facebook.com/notes/joey-arnold/i-want-it-t%C3%B4i-mu%E1%BB%91n-n%C3%B3/1720157011599382



Joey Arnold published a note.
2 mins ·

I want it.
Tôi muốn nó.
.
...




.


.


.














.
Joey Arnold Oatmeal 2016-05-27 Fri 2 PM TLJ HCM
Email: JoeyArnoldVN@Gmail.com
Phone: 0168-478-5542





.





.




.

LikeShow More Reactions
Comment





















No comments:

Post a Comment