Tuesday, November 24, 2015

ESL 4

My name is Joey Arnold. My English Students are given two options: to register with me for private classes (PC) or with Tien for public group classes (GC) which might be cheaper.
.
Information concerning my English classes are as follows: group classes (GC) are located in a classroom in Q.1, TP.HCM: for more info, please contact my Vietnamese friend, Ms. Tien Nguyen:
Email: fyg.engclub@gmail.com
Mobile: 090-855-6131
.
Information concerning my private classes (PC) are as follows: locations includes tea shops, parks, & houses. Reservations can be made with me, an American English Teacher (from USA):
Email: joeyarnoldvn@gmail.com
Mobile: 0168-478-5542
.
Additional information are as follows: classes normally focuses on speaking, pronunciation, & listening. Sometimes, we study some grammar, writing, reading, & other things as well. The curriculum (lessons & topics) are customizable (chosen) by the students of the classes. You can join a class that suits (fits) your English proficiency (levels include starter, beginner, medium, & high). Students can learn English as they study other majors, topics, & other things. I help some with IELTS, TOEIC, work, school, travel, family, life skills, soft skills, careers, tourism, culture, history, movie making (filmology), psychology, religion,
.
Payment plans are as follows: students can pay (tuition or school fees) per hour or per month. No refunds. Refunds are discouraged & denied. Discounts & priorities are made for the "Per Month" plans. Students should pay at the beginning of the month. The school fee can be negotiated (bartered: decided). We could try to make a deal. Priority is reserved more for premium students who pay me more money. I try my best to be fair (reasonable), but I also need to be practical. I can't help others if I can't help myself. You can save money if you pay me at the beginning of each month. Please don't ask for your money back. You can also register for the group classes (GC) with Tien. You can ask her your questions. The school fees for group classes are different than the fees for private classes (PC). The suggested fee for PC is 600.000 VND ($30 USD) per hour, per class. The suggested fee for per month is 2.000.000 VND per class for a maximum of sixteen hours per month & limited to schedule availability. The suggested fee for per year is 10.000.000 VND. These are suggestions & not necessarily requirements. Students are given two options, to register (sign up) with me or to register with Tien. It might be cheaper to register with Tien. You can call Tien at this number:
090-855-6131

No comments:

Post a Comment