Saturday, November 21, 2015

Learn English with me at Anh Coffee, Q.1, TP.HCM:

Learn English speaking with me. Do you want to meet me this morning? I'm free today. I have free time all day. You can meet me today. You can call me or my friends. Come see me somewhere. Come to the 23/9 Park, to a coffee shop, school or something & practice English with me. You can call my friends & talk to them in Vietnamese if you're too shy to talk to me in English. Please call me or call us when you are ready. I'm an American. I'm from the United States of America. I'm a foreigner. I live in Vietnam. Right now, I am living in Saigon (TP.HCM). Learning English can be fun. How can we improve our listening, speaking, reading, writing, pronunciation, thinking, living, and other skills that can help us live better, learn better, grow better, work better, be better, love better, play better, & everything else? Those are good questions that we can explore & stuff. Learn life skills & English through conversations, & communication, & learn English while learning other things as well in life. 
.
How can we master English? How do we overcome fear & shyness? The truth is that emotions are always there & we can't always run from them. We need to learn to accept our emotions as part of who we are. We should write it down in our personal diaries & review weekly. We should learn from the past & move on. We should focus on what we can do & not just on what we cannot do. We should smile more & wait before crying. Please wait at least twenty seconds before yelling, becoming too angry, before you regret things you can't take back. Don't let the fear of failure stop you from living life. If you are good with people, you might be a leader. If not, then you may be more of a technical expert at certain skills. You may be an expert at something which leaders love. Leaders will find you useful & stuff. Make friends with me. We can learn from each other. We can have a good time & stuff.
.
Joey Arnold is my name.
Facebook.com/JoeyArnoldVN
You can find me in District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Find me at schools, parks, shops, & other places.
Email: fyg.engclub@gmail.com
.
Find me at Anh Coffee:
47 Trần Hưng Đạo, P. Nguyễn Thái Bình, Quận 1, TP. HCM
.
Contact us:
Please call Jolie Tien Nguyen: 090-855-6131
Mark Chau Lego: 0167-253-7970
Joey Arnold: 0168-478-5542

No comments:

Post a Comment