Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Clay Jesus Santa on Halloween?????


2016-06-22 Wed 1230 PM Phuong14
.
Game:
Guess which animals I'm describing game.
.
Penguin
White polar bears
Zebra
Giraffe
Elephant
Mammoth
Tiger
Leopard
Lion
Wolf
Dog
Kangaroo
Joey, baby kangaroo
Dinosaur
Dragon
Cat
Elephant
Rhino
Owl
Bird
Parrot
Deer
Reindeer
Camel
Donkey
Horse
Turtle
Tortoise
Rabbit
Bunny
Hare
Snake
Fox
Bear, not beer
Panda bear
Ant
Bugs
Rats
Mice
Mouse
Guinea pig
Rodent
Hamster
Fish
Predator
Feline
Reptile
Crocodile
Alligator
Naked mole rat
Squirrel
Possum
Moose
Chicken
Hen
Cock
Chick
Cow
Bull
Dog
Puppy
Wolf
Werewolf
Golden retriever dog
Cub
Mountain goat
Goat
Sheep
Lamb
Unicorn

.
Holidays
.
What's your favorite holiday?
.
How did those holidays begin?
.
Halloween: October 31
All Saints Day: November 1
.
Halloween is one day before
All Saints Day
.
People believe dead people come home at midnight during All Saints Day and may kill the people in their old homes.
Bad things may happen for different reasons. People dress up as dead people so that the real dead people ignore them instead of killing or hurting them
.
This is what some people think about Halloween and this holiday may be hundreds of years old or older from probably Europe mostly.
.
Eve = Evening or day before a holiday.
.
Halloween is the eve or the day before All Saints Day
.
Halloween is popular in some countries but All Saints Day is not popular now
.
Christmas Eve: December 24
Christmas Day: December 25
.
New Years Eve: December 31
New Years Day: January 1
.
January first; 1st
January one, 1
.
There was an old holiday on December 25th before Christmas was a holidays
.
Christmas is a holiday about Santa, Jesus, & Winter
.
First, Christmas was a holiday about Winter and about celebrating Winter
.
Maybe 3,000 years ago or more, they worshiped winter and maybe some gods or other things for Christmas or for that holiday
.
Maybe 1,000 years ago or more, they began to make a holiday for Jesus on Christmas and also for Santa too
.
Christmas is mostly a holiday for those 3 things, Winter, Santa, & Jesus
.
People focus on giving presents to other people on Christmas
.
Christmas & the Solar New Years is like Vietnamese Tet or the Chinese New Years holidays
.
Today, we played the animal game & talked about holidays like Halloween & Christmas.
.
We started talking about sculptures made out of clay.
.
At British Council: you did the following project: art project:
1. Draw a picture
2. Cut out the picture
3. Glue the picture onto another paper
.
I took art classes in high school
I made a pot out of clay but it fell apart in the oven
I made another & it made it
I made a clay box
In woods class, I made a box
In metals, I made a box or I forget if I finished it or not and if I did then I must have lost it
.
I use to try to make things out of wood since I was about ten years old or even before that
.
I made things in trees and doll houses and holes and a wagon taxi for my bicycle and I tried to make a flying skate board and a bowling pins robot and many things. I was born 1985 in USA and now I'm 31 years old in 2016 right now.
.




No comments:

Post a Comment