Thursday, November 3, 2016

2016-11-04 FRIDAY 10 AM IT HAS PICTURES

2016-11-04 FRIDAY 10 AM IT HAS PICTURES
.

It has pictures
.
What does that mean?
.
The word “IT” is a reference to what we talked about.
.
The word “IT” is a LINK or REFERENCE to what we said.
.
The word “IT” REFERS TO or is CONNECTED TO what we were discussing.
.
What were we talking about?
.
When? Earlier.
Some minutes ago.
.
Greeted me
.
Told me about my class
.
Night
Evening
Morning
Afternoon
Midnight
.
Event Management
.
Manager
.
ER = person
.
Manag-ER
Act-OR
Teach-ER
Instruct-OR
.
CLASS:
How To Be an Event Manager
.
Event Management
.
History
Historian
.
Science
Scientist
.
Mathematician Class
Math Class
.
Position
Class name
.
Today, you told me about your class.
.
What did you say after that?
.
“THAT” talks about the last thing you said or did or something.
.
.
.
You talked about class.
What did you after “THAT.”
“THAT” = “LAST SENTENCE”
.
THAT = CLASS
.
I talked about those books
.
Mice
.
M.I.C.E
.
Meeting
Incentives
Convention
Exhibition
.
1. You said the books are hard to read
.
2. It has pictures
.
The meaning of sentence 2 comes from sentence 1
.
What is it?
The it in sentence 2 is found in sentence 1
.
Does it have pictures?
It has pictures
I’m not asking
I’m telling you
.
Find the main subject or noun, which was the word “BOOK”
.
It is a reference
.
Connected
.
Same subject or topic
.
Book
.
It = book
.
Change the subject
.
Or stay on the same subject
.
It
This
That
These
Those
He
She
They
We
You
I
Me
.
Translate
Idea = sentence by sentence
.
Literal Translation:
Word by word
.
Word Order
Sentence Structure
.
The words are placed in a different sentence order or structure
.
Giao Vien Tieng Anh
English Teacher
Teacher of English
.
Com Ga
Rice with chicken
Chicken rice
.
Style
.
Preposition
.
Isolated (ALONE) words may change when INCLUDED with other words
.
.
Important
Translate whole sentences
Main ideas
CONTEXT. CONTENT
.
Toi an com
I eat rice. I eat something.
.
Muscle memory
Experience
From sports, music
.
Experience helps us remember things better
Piano
Guitar
.
I don’t know how long it will take before I can speak english well or better
.
I don’t know how long I can speak English well. Maybe I can talk for 4 hours and then I have to go sleep.
.
It has pictures
What has pictures?
Your book has pictures
.
I was testing you
I gave you a quiz
.
Practice
.
It
How to translate
Event Management
Managers
Pictures
.
CHO
For
Give
.
I have never ever done that before
Tôi chưa bao giờ làm điều đó trước
.
Unique
Special
Rare
Different
Extraordinary
Extra + ordinary
Ordinary = normal
.
Home Bird
Person likes to be at home
Nguoi thich o nha
.
Theory
.
Example
.
To be
.
I can be more flexible
.
Can you be more honest?
.
Can you get to the point?
.
Point = purpose
Point = main topic, subject, idea, meaning, purpose
What they want to say is found in the main point
.
Can you stop lying?
Can you be more honest, truthful?
Truthful = tell the truth
.
Please do not beat around the bush = please say what you came here to say more directly and faster instead of talking about many things first
.
Around the bush = go around
.
Around the bush = indirect
.
Early bird gets the worm
Early person gets success
Do it to get it
Work hard to get more
.
I want to succeed
I want success
.
Focus on the root
.
1. Root: center of a word
2. Prefix: first part
3. Suffix: last part
.
Root: Success has SUCC
Suffix Success, succeed
CESS…. CEED
.
1. Photograph
2. Photographer
.
Communication
Understanding
.
Slang
Idiom
.
idiom = sentences
slang
Proverb
Maxim
.
thành ngữ = câu
tiếng lóng
tục ngữ
Châm ngôn
.
I let the cat out of the bag
I told the secret
I revealed the secret
.
1. EAGER: EA - GER
2. EAGLE: EA - GOAL
.
Justin Bieber BEAVER
.
If they live together, what des that mean?
.
How are they able to live together?
.
They can live together if they are friends and not enemies
.
Live a life where you can be friends with your enemies
.
Dogs are the enemies of cats.
If cats and dogs live together, then they may have made peace with each other
.
Live in harmony
Live at peace with your enemies
.
Lead a cat and dog life
.
Lead a life of peace with enemies
Try not to fight too much
Try to get along with others
Try to live in harmony with others
Try to live more simple with others
.
Keep things simple
Make things simple for others
.
Try not to complicate things
.
Cat nap: day sleep
Short sleep
Sleep for a short time after lunch
.
Power nap = short nap
Powerful
Condensed = smaller
.

JOEY ARNOLD
2016-11-04 FRIDAY 12 PM NOON TLJ LL Q1 HCM VN
JOEYARNOLDVN ORIGINAL OATMEAL JSA
OREGON USA VIETNAM
.

No comments:

Post a Comment