Monday, November 7, 2016

2016-11-08 TUESDAY 2 PM AUDIO COMMENT

2016-11-08 TUESDAY 2 PM AUDIO COMMENT
11 AM ENGLISH CLASS
JOEYARNOLDVN
.
.
.
.
.
Video for this class:
https://www.facebook.com/JoeyArnoldVN/videos/1796003140681435/
.
.

Joey Arnold · 29:19 What you see is not correct because elects in day did not start yet because in America it is only 12 AM in the morning and the voting has not started yet and CNN is very bad a few listen to CNN you need to not listen to me because I'm speaking the truth and CNN is


· Reply · 1 hr
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold · 51:31 Who's going to win


· Reply · 1 hr
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold · 40:25 Hi nice to meet you where you from


· Reply ·



 
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold · 38:52 I'm fine thank you and you


· Reply · 1 hr
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold · 41:34 1913 federal reserve was not federal terrible things are happening started back then about 103 years ago in United States of America 103 years ago in 1913 oh it's so so no 13 I think you get that good for you OK yeah that's right good night 30 the 13th that's right 13 is that 30


· Reply · 1 hr
Thanh Xuân


· Reply · 1 hr
Rvp Ngoc Mai
Rvp Ngoc Mai · 16:23 Hello 🤗


· Reply ·
1
· 2 hrs
Joey Arnold


· Reply · 5 mins
Joey Arnold

Write a reply...

Khoa Anh Võ


· Reply ·
1
· 2 hrs
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold · 29:29 Why do you listen to CNN and


· Reply · 1 hr
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold · 30:40 Early photo team has meanie meanie problems the death voting voting the Foti has


· Reply · 1 hr
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold · 39:22 Oh man I feel the little bit sick and under the weather I feel like I don't want to I don't really know what I want to do today but I feel like all marijuana go can't waver eat a burger go out and see a movie with my girlfriend oh wow is it going to be so Graham and have a great day how's your mother doing


· Reply · 1 hr
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold · 37:42 Oh grandmothers a mother the mother my mother your mother whenever somebody mad I'm not mad at your mother whose mother and your mother my mother is totally stupid and said my mother is your mother and your mother is my mother will have another who cares, man wow so many wow a lot of words per comment that's amazing that's a start and makes my mind go wow look


· Reply · 1 hr
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold · 33:10 Collectivist usually focus on community society or nation it is used and has been used as an element in many different at first types of government and political economic at educational philosophies throughout history and all Humane Society's in practice contain elements of both individualism and collect zone collectors in Candide it divided into horizontal and vertical collect


· Reply · 1 hr
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold · 23:27 I think that Asians believe in collective is him instead of individualism and I believe in individualism instead of collectivism and I think that collectivism is not as good as individualism for the most part generally speaking and I want to tell you bye and I want talk about it and I believe that Canh companies and let me tell you that companies in the total is him is not good at it


· Reply · 2 hrs
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold · 48:09 Seafood is so good oh it's so delicious people like to eat seafood because they can see the seafood and the seafood is so nice auntie this is when you see the seafood you wonder if it's real or not but then you eat it and it taste so good and it taste so good in your mouth and it makes you feel like you are so happy because of the food food is so good and so do this because food is good and this is the Beva like $1 million


· Reply · 1 hr
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold · 25:29 Hello how are you it's good to see you man you know that you would like to be in a group and you got to follow the group because you are Vietnamese or Chinese or Japanese Japanese are easing law yes you believe in collectivism over individualism and I disagree and I do not like it I do not like you because you believe in that but collected them is a basic closer element that exist as that refers of individualism in the same way


· Reply · 1 hr
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold · 24:33 All right you are yellow skin you are Vietnamese your agent and you love collectivism not individualism you believe that you're nobody you're like stuck in the matrix collect isn't according to Wikipedia.org is the moral stance political philosophy ideology or social outlook that emphasizes the significance of groups that I did indeed schools rights and outcome it is also about analyzing problems in the interest of a group selected as a base sick


· Reply · 2 hrs
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold · 45:54 I lived in Hawaii in 2007 and 2008 we had a lot of good time we had a lot of good things that we did a lot of great things with Lotta adventures we leave around Honolulu and ag you help the homeless people we help children we help people with the Salvation Army and where do I Lotta good things we saw a lot of movies we did a lot of fun things were helping people in this organize a scene like doing some charity at you helping people kind of thing a nonprofit organization


· Reply · 1 hr
Chinh Pham
Chinh Pham · 14:35 Problems but is a releases problem and we got a really does focus on helping the world and make the world a better place


· Reply ·
1
· 2 hrs
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold · 40:04 Oh yeah my mother so good yeah OC so good and she had like a lot of boyfriend oh man it's so crazy I don't even know and my mothers doing my mother said all I feel like I'm 15 years old you can I am others a limit to the mother you are you lose your mind you're not that old man you got to get a disease amigo I'm on my God like what are you doing mother mother what are you doing mother would hanging out with boyfriend having a daddy goodness lose your mind and you make me feel like I'm not to worry about you all


· Reply · 1 hr
Son Thai Hong
Son Thai Hong · 13:49 The election of US is very important for the world!


· Reply ·
1
· 2 hrs
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold · TRUMP WON AND WINS AND WILL WIN BUT THEY CONTINUE TO LIE AND SAY HILLARY WINS BUT THAT IS DECEPTION AND FRAUD AND IS NOT TRUE AND WE ALL KNOW SHE IS NOT WINNING BECAUSE PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE HER AND SHE IS A WAR LORD AND MANY THINGS AND STEALS AND KILLS AND MANY THINGS LIKE TERRORISM AND WORSE


· Reply · 2 mins
Joey Arnold

Write a reply...

Son Thai Hong
Son Thai Hong · 10:12 And result of FBI that effects the election' result tomorrow?


· Reply · 2 hrs
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold · 650,000 EMAILS in ONE WEEK?


· Reply · 1 min
Joey Arnold

Write a reply...

Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold · 38:31 Does Dega look is in a book reading rainbow reading rainbow demented I can't do anything this data look is in a book I reading rainbow what are you doing


· Reply · 1 hr
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold · 21:17 Donald Trump one and he will win and you know that he one already and he so good and you know that he's good and so many people love him because he is real and he's doing good things to help people


· Reply · 2 hrs
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold · 35:42 Mommy Nother not a mommy mom mother mother mother mama mom mommy mama mama a die hey what's going on here are OK what what Jim's job with have any hair on what where who


· Reply · 1 hr
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold · 32:01 Dead people vote Hillary Clinton because they are dead and dead people are dead stupid ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ho ho hee hee he caught


· Reply · 1 hr
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold · 27:49 This is a limited I need someone out to do today what is the least of you daddy to the doctor they did that to get a woody a leak I need to know wheD


· Reply · 1 hr
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold · 45:05 I have been living in Vietnam since the year 2012 OK so in Beta mise that's Nam hi cong really high and I'm so I have been living in Vietnam for four years or almost 4 years to be exact and I live in the north of it now in


· Reply · 1 hr
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold · 30:19 CNN has lied meanie meanie times they say things that are not true and people know that it's not true and if you do not know that they are not true then that means you do not know anything at all


· Reply · 1 hr
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold · 38:43 How are you


· Reply · 1 hr
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold · 26:22 Hello how are you hello how are you


· Reply · 1 hr
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold · 38:58 I'm OK not do anything is hanging out hanging out with brother


· Reply · 1 hr
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold · 30:52 Early voting has problems in America hello


· Reply · 1 hr
Chinh Pham
Chinh Pham · 57:01 Oh you're just gonna have to live with that and how can that be fair that's not what the Republicans when you settle


· Reply · 1 hr
Chinh Pham
Chinh Pham · 13:57 Maybe I'm wrong maybe I'm wrong but show me that I'm wrong you will see that I'm that I'm right


· Reply · 2 hrs
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold · 46:42 I attended for call is it included including that's for an 041-2344 yet can you count 18 I attended one call us to call is three college and for calling me since I went to mini mini concert I went to a college in New York and west Virginia and two


· Reply · 1 hr
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold · 43:32 I was born in 1985 February 11 in a hospital Tuallitan Valley Hospital in a city named Forest Grove in a county called Wasik Tien county in the state are a gun in the country the United States of America USA thank you thank you very important I was born


· Reply · 1 hr
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold · 34:58 Day over sample when they do the polls on CNN and some of the bad main stream media TV stations and stuff and that is why 6% of Americans trust that you did not just a computer Americans do not trust CNN maybe less than 5% or less not trust CNM you may trust CNN you may like CNN


· Reply · 1 hr
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold · 36:57 Rent mother brother brother and sister and brother-in-law sister in three colors that I am son daughter sister brother mother father daddy Daddio without him him him him him know I am a M no not aware I love you and that you know you M you M is it come on you don't know him you MUUU can you type in the U


· Reply · 1 hr
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold · 47:24 What do you like to eat do you like to eat some food do you want to eat some food is me come to my house and we can eat some pizza do you like pepperoni do you like potato do you want to hang out with me and my brother and sister do you want to eat potato french fries with me and my brothers and sister do you love to eat food do you like


· Reply · 1 hr
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold · 27:28 I am speaking and speaking turns into comments or subtitles and I did not know that the phone could do that and I am very excited at this do in Benson or in a basin it's so inspirational motivational crazy it makes me go wow wow wow oh my God would not better than a little you that earlier about how that is actually turning it into a good attitude gallery regular glad that I


· Reply · 1 hr
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold · 48:51 Do you like to travel oh Japanese a great thing to do always a great topic to talk about when you learn English you can talk about traveling where do you want to go where did you go how many places have you been to how many people are there in your family what do you do you what do you what do you like to hear what what what do you like to do to our you have other are your father do you have any kids or if you're a kid or if your father that's terrible or not might not be there


· Reply · 1 hr
Chinh Pham
Chinh Pham · 15:11 We got to do the best to make the world a better place and we got it we had a realize that a lot of people love Donald Trump because Donald Trump is a really good guy and he's a great guy and everybody loves him and Hillary Clinton is a criminal and sees a warlord and sees a part of the mafia and CIA and ceases by with China and chatty Arabia and sees been doing work even with the


· Reply · 2 hrs
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold · 42:41 My name is Joseph Scott Arnold and I'm here to give you my auto glass because this is really good and I can tell everybody my autobiography with with the video to the same time this is really good and his is really great I'm really excited about telling you what's going on in my life and I really want you to know about what's happening in my life and then you can learn from everything that's happened in my life and you can get inspiration and Asia Cayson and as an oak entertainment to an end and I did the casing from my life you can learn for my life and stuff and add and we can make the world


· Reply · 1 hr
Chinh Pham
Chinh Pham · 17:29 The mainstream media is very very bad you should not listen to CNN and do not listen to BBC and do not listen to ABC or NBC or CBS our MS NBC are all these other terrible news organizations in media outlets that get their information directly from the White House in from Obama and Hillary Clinton in the saddle government like the NW of New World order


· Reply · 2 hrs
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold · 49:40 Hello how are you what are you doing how are you doing what's going on don't pull your pants down what's going out with have any but what's new in the hood what's Poppin locking what what what what what's the goats doing in your neighborhood you're fine are they hanging out and loving you like they said love you like they know that I loved you before how how are you feeling what's going out what's going out with what are you moving up are you going up the ladder such a ladder you making more money are you getting protein are you doing better how you feeling are you down under the weather you sick do you have the flu you have a cold


· Reply · 1 hr
Chinh Pham
Chinh Pham · 9:27 How are you?


· Reply · 2 hrs
Chinh Pham
Chinh Pham · 11:58 😂💁🏽


· Reply · 2 hrs
Chinh Pham
Chinh Pham · 16:35 We got to keep her eyes open because we need to know the truth and the truth is that Donald Trump has already won he won you know that he want and he won a long time ago because millions and millions of people love him and want him they don't want somebody who supports corporate is zone and plutocracy and crony capitalism in all these things that are very very bad for us you got to know that the things are very very bad and whatever happens to America will have to do that


· Reply · 2 hrs
Son Thai Hong
Son Thai Hong · 12:07 They said they already checked all emails!


· Reply · 2 hrs
Son Thai Hong
Son Thai Hong · 25:59 Hillary just wins at DixVille Denotch.


· Reply · 1 hr
Son Thai Hong
Son Thai Hong · 3:38 How do you think about us election tomorrow?


· Reply · 2 hrs
Son Thai Hong
Son Thai Hong · 30:11 Some areas can be started before.


· Reply · 1 hr
Son Thai Hong
Son Thai Hong · 29:09 I just got from CNN


· Reply · 1 hr
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold · CNN LIES


· Reply · 1 min
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold · NOBODY TRUSTS CNN


Joey Arnold

Write a reply...

Chinh Pham
Chinh Pham · 13:01 Where are you now


· Reply · 2 hrs
Chinh Pham
Chinh Pham · 12:19 Hello how are you


· Reply · 2 hrs

2016-11-08 TUESDAY 2 PM AUDIO COMMENT
11 AM ENGLISH CLASS
JOEYARNOLDVN


.

No comments:

Post a Comment