Thursday, December 15, 2016

2016-12-16 FRIDAY 1 PM VIETNAMESE HATE TRUTH

Many Vietnamese do not TALK TO ME because I am conservative and not NEO LIBERAL (OR LIBERAL) like them, like Vietnamese, like Asians, and like many foreigners. It seems that governments and countries are not letting and are NOT ALLOWING conservatives to travel as much as liberals.
.
In 2012, when I first came to Vietnam, people talked to me MORE. LIKE, MUCH MORE. They called me more. They contacted me. They came to see me more.
.
Over time, my reputation spreads.
.
Many people know of me BOTH ONLINE AND OFFLINE.
.
Every once in a while, people talk to me and they know my name.
.
Many times, they will not tell me that they dislike me.
.
They believe in AVOIDING CONFLICTS.
.
They lie. They do not believe in truth.
.
They believe in relativism and subjectivity over objectivity.
.
They believe in FAKE NEWS LIKE CNN AND BBC.
.
They believe POLITICS IS NOT RELEVANT TO THEM.
.
They do not want to talk about politics or about important things. They avoid me more often than ever before. Only a minority or a small percentage of people who know of me actually come to say hello to me for a second.
.
It is very difficult to live in Vietnam because I do not know what to do or who to talk to.
.
They are like babies.
.
I want to talk about complex things.
.
I want to talk about fundamental eternal things.
.
They want to talk about cave men survival.
.
They like talking about eating and travel.
.
They talk about things that are not important.
.
They are hooked on drugs and medicine.
.
They go after money.

.
2016-12-16 FRIDAY 1 PM TLJ LL Q1 HCM VN JSA
JOEYARNOLDVN  

No comments:

Post a Comment