Thursday, February 16, 2017

2017-02-17 FRIDAY 1 PM MD NH Q1 HCM CRAIGSLIST AD FOR JOEY ARNOLD SAIGON AMERICAN ENGLISH TEACHER

https://vietnam.craigslist.org/res/6007097828.html?lang=en&cc=us

.

.

American English Speaking Teacher, Tutor, Writer (HCM)

Hello, how are you? I'm an American English Teacher in Saigon.
.
I'm a writer and a tutor.
.
I help people practice English speaking, conversation, communication.
.
I help people and kids learn life skills too.
.
I teach computer skills, marketing tips, business skills.
.
I teach about history, religion, politics, health, technology, science, math.
.
I'm a movie-maker, actor, director, artist, musician, student, designer.
.
I help people seek after careers and dreams and more...........
.
I've been helping people in Vietnam since 2012.
.
My name is JOEY ARNOLD. My username is JOEYARNOLDVN.
.
My Facebook:
http://www.Facebook.com/JoeyArnoldVN


.

CRAIGSLIST AD FOR ME, JSA:
2017-02-17 FRIDAY 1 PM MD NH Q1 HCM VN JSA
FOREST GROVE OREGON SAIGON VIETNAM OATMEAL
JOEYARNOLDVN
.

No comments:

Post a Comment