Thursday, February 23, 2017

MCDONALD'S STOLE MY PHONE STILL




.
https://www.facebook.com/McDonaldsVN/


.

Problem: I lost my phone.
.
Where: McDonald's Nguyen Hue, near bathrooms
.
When 11 AM - 6 PM Friday, January 27, 2017: I lost my phone maybe about 2 PM apx.
.
What did you lose? My Sony Xperia 6" smart phone with a green cover and a 64 GB SDXC memory card inside
.
Who stole my phone? You have security cameras at your restaurants. You can show me who was near me from the videos. An old Vietnamese man was talking to me around 4 PM. He saw my eyes closed. He said I was naughty. He had a bag. He is always walking around with a bag. He wears shorts. He might be the person that has stolen my phone. Please look at the videos, the live stream footage from your security cameras. Please send me the videos or photos to me so I can identify who was near my phone. I want to know so I can go after them. Police rarely help. Therefore, I need to fix this problem myself.
.
Contact me:
Email: JoeyArnoldVN@Gmail.com
Facebook: Facebook.com/JoeyArnoldVN
.
Joey Arnold
2017-01-28 SATURDAY 11 AM MD NH Q1 HCM VN JSA
JOEYARNOLDVN SAIGON VIETNAM
OREGON UNITED STATES USA
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
:
Joey:
I lost my phone at McDonald's and MD said that only POLICE are allowed to request for the security camera footage which may show who stole my phone.
.
.
.
.
.
 
McDonald's Vietnam:
Hello, sorry for the late reply as the admins are still in Tet holiday. We have received your information and will proceed as soon as possible.
.
.
.
.
.
 
Joey:
VIETNAM POLICE rarely help people. I've lived in Vietnam for over four years and I talked to many Vietnamese that said police only help sometimes. I lost my bike in 2013. I went to the police many times with Vietnamese. I tried to bribe police. Police did not help me. I just want a picture from the security camera from McDonald's Nguyen Hue so I can see the person that took my phone
 
.

.
McDonald's Vietnam
We already sent your case to management department and waiting for response. we will contact you as soon as possible.
.
.
Joey:
good

.
.
.
Joey:
My phone was stolen at McDonald's. The staff have the video of the robbery from their security cameras. They refused to talk about the video. They did not show me the video. They didn't show me photos or snapshots from the video of the robbery. Maybe it was that old VN man with glasses that took it. But they didn't help. They told me to contact police. They said only police can request video from McDonald's. However, In Vietnam, police are often too corrupt/ lazy. I'm an American teaching English in VN. I'm 32 years old and was born in Oregon in 1985. . I've been living in Vietnam since 2012. My phone was lost at McDonald's Nguyen Hue in District 1, HCM, Vietnam during the afternoon, about 3 PM, on Friday, the 27th of January 2017. My name is Joey Arnold, the Original Oatmeal. My username is JOEYARNOLDVN. You can find me on Facebook, etc.... . If McDonald's does not want to help me, then they should plainly state that officially. However, I'm sensing a bit of dishonesty from the staff about their intention. They may know who stole my phone or they stole it. Did the old man take it? . MCDONALD'S STOLE PHONE?? 2017-02-21 TUESDAY 11 AM MD NH HCM JOEYARNOLDVN@GMAIL.COM JOEYARNOLDVN
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

McDonald's Vietnam:
Dear Mr. Joey Arnold, It is with great regret that we received your information regarding your stolen phone. We are sorry for what happened and the dissatisfaction it has brought to you. Immediately after the incident, we have already proceeded through the necessary steps followed our Lost & Found process on the same day (Jan 27th). Our Restaurant Manager and crew team had also explained and suggested you to formally report your issue to the police station nearby. Concerning your request on reviewing video footage, according to our Privacy Policy on customer’s data protection, we have officially re-informed that it is only permitted to show the footage once requested by competent authorities. We are always willing to support you and related authorities on any further investigation. We appreciate that you have raised this matter and giving us an opportunity to better understand our customer(s). To prevent situations like this in the future, we strongly recommend you always keep your valuable belongings such as jewellery, your mobile phone, camera, etc. with you and in your sight. Thank you.
.
.
Joey:
McDonald's has an insufficient policy because police in Vietnam are corrupt and are incompetent in what they do. Many Vietnamese people will tell you that the police will not help you in many cases. This is historical. This is fact. There are many cases where police are bribed. In many cases, police ignore your requests. I lost some bikes and the police did not help me. This event at McDonald's serves as a collaboration of crime between McDonald's and the police. This kind of policy and this kind of service cannot be tolerated. These kinds of actions can ruin the reputation and the brand of McDonald's because it certifies their inability for a minimum level of confirmation upon customer service. The staff could at least let their customers know something about what happened during the robbery without violating store policies. You might not be allowed to show video footage, but you are not disallowed from showing snapshot photos from the videos or general references to the videos of the robbery. Staff can review the video without showing the customers. However, your inability to do this is almost as bad as collaboration and assistance in the theft and robbery and this is therefore also reinforcing the possibility that the staff of McDonald's are guilty of committing the crimes aforementioned or is assisting in helping others in the crimes or knows the parties guilty of the crimes here. My job is to continue blogging about this. I'll be making videos about this. I'll be seeking to expose these crimes to the whole world. The policies here are almost as bad as the corrupt Vietnamese police.
.
.









.
MCDONALD'S STOLE MY PHONE
2017-02-23 THURSDAY 5 PM CIRCLE K NEAR HOA SEN UNIVERSITY NEAR PHAM NGU LAO Q1 HCM VN
JOEYARNOLDVN



No comments:

Post a Comment