Thursday, February 23, 2017

NOT LOST AND FOUND BECAUSE THEY DID NOT FIND IT

McDonald's Vietnam considered my case to their lost & found policies. However, my case does not meet the requirements to be that kind of case. They are officially considering, on the record, my case, the robbery and theft of my phone in front of their security cameras, to be related to the lost and found category by default.
.
However, lost and found is limited to cases that are undefined and uncertain. When customers are uncertain of what happened to their properties, their belongings, their things, then they report to lost and found for inquiry. This is the default transaction or procedure for cases that are up to interpretation. If there is no evidence for a confirmation for what happened, then the case can be defined as strictly, as only, and as merely just, you know, a lost and found case which can then adhere to and follow the lost and found policies which McDonald's has.
.
But my case, my situation, is not that questionable. My case is not that unknowable. My case is not really a question or not really a lost and found kind of question because my specific case involves cameras and security camera video footage. McDonald's may say they are not allowed, by policies, to show customers security footage, but their policies probably does not say they cannot at least show photos of the crimes. Plus, if McDonald's refuses to show photos or videos of the crimes, then they could at least tell the customers what happened as seen from the videos. They could tell me if that old man took it. I was talking to a Vietnamese man. Just tell me if he was next to me when the phone went missing. I know who he is and I can go after him myself. I just want confirmation, as in verification.
.
McDonald's mocked me today. They lied. This is not a lost and found case, like I said already. You know it is not a lost and found case because we all know they do not have the phone at McDonald's, unless if they did steal the phone from me. Therefore, they lied to me by saying they are required to follow the wrong policies for a case that is not lost and found because McDonald's did not find what I lost. I did not ask them if they found it. I asked them for a hint for what they saw on the video which they can refer to and they can tell me something or show me something but they refuse to do so. I did not ask them if they have my phone. They know that I know that. I know that they know that I know all of this. It is almost like we are playing poker or battleship. This is not a good game to play. I'm asking them to give me a clue. Give me a hint. They could at least tell em they do not want to help me. I am more likely to stand down if they were honest enough and transparent enough to say they do not want to help. They told me to go the corrupt police who rarely help. They are then therefore indirectly tell me to get lost and to screw myself and that they do not want to help even just a bit and they do not have the courtesy to tell me directly they are refusing to keep their customers satisfied to some extent to sat the least.
.
MCDONALD'S STOLE MY PHONE
2017-02-23 THURSDAY 7 PM AC THD Q1 HCM VN
JOEYARNOLDVN
.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment