Monday, February 20, 2017

2017-02-21 TUESDAY MCDONALDS STOLE MY PHONE

My phone was stolen at McDonald's. The staff have the video of the robbery from their security cameras. They refused to talk about the video. They did not show me the video. They did not show me photos or snapshots from the video of the robbery. They told me to contact police. They said that only police can request video from McDonald's. However, In Vietnam, police are often too corrupt/ lazy. I'm an American teaching English in Vietnam. I'm 32 years old and was born in Oregon in 1985.
.
I've been living in Vietnam since 2012. My phone was lost at McDonald's Nguyen Hue in District 1, HCM, Vietnam during the afternoon, about 3 PM, on Friday, the 27th of January 2017, one week after Trump became the 45th President of my country, the USA. My name is Joey Arnold, the Original Oatmeal. My username is JOEYARNOLDVN. You can find me on Facebook, etc....
.
If McDonald's does not want to help me, then they should plainly state that officially. However, I'm sensing a bit of dishonesty from the staff about their intention. They may know who stole my phone or they stole it. Did the old man take it?
.
MCDONALD'S STOLE PHONE??
2017-02-21 TUESDAY 11 AM MD NH HCM
JOEYARNOLDVN@GMAIL.COM
JOEYARNOLDVN

No comments:

Post a Comment