Wednesday, August 17, 2016

2016-08-17 WED: three phrases? 1. LET'S GO 2. START 3. GET STARTED?

Let's get started = let's start to begin.... first, we may say let's get started to describe the process of starting slowly and step by step..... but let's start is something a boss says but not step by step... when people are busy, they ONLY say let's start.... hurry up... go fast... no time.... to encourage somebody to start, you can say, let's go or here we go.....
2016-08-17 Wed 10 PM AC THD Q1 HCM
JoeyArnoldVN 
Oatmeal Vietnam
Learn English
America USA
Oregon
.
Early this Wednesday around 5 and 6 PM before dinner and bank class:
.
People learned English from me at the 23/9 park. I brought my laptop and was playing a fighting game and also a car flipping racing trick game and others were joining in and it was fun. A kid stopped and looked at us or at my game and he was lost for a second until his father called for him to continue walking with him. I was also playing Candy Crush and I'm on the second level but then lost there. It is rather hard to crush the candy. I can eat candy but it is rather hard to crush candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment