Friday, August 5, 2016

MESSAGE ME BEFORE CALLING ME


Do you want to learn English? First, send me a message. Tell me your phone number. I want to save your number before you call me. Second, call me. Third, come see me in person at coffee shops or other places in person, in real life, & not online via Skype, etc. Please share this.
.
I don't teach on the internet. You can bring your friends. We can practice English speaking, conversations. My students are given the freedom to customize their curriculum, lesson plans. Some of my students are children. Some of my students are adults. Some of my students are beginners while others are studying for TOEIC, TEFL, IELTS, and other tests. Some people are preparing for job interviews or for traveling abroad. Sometimes, we watch movies & shows on my laptop with subtitles & then we talk about it. We talk about life skills. My students decide on what they want to talk about and about what they want to do. We learn better as we are more interactive and active. Students are more successful in life when they are able to reason more & when they are given the skills to teach themselves. Education gives us options and choices that defines us as humans and the results are truly contagious so much more than alternatives.
.
JOEYARNOLDVN is my name. I'm an American English Teacher in Saigon, Vietnam. I was born in the United States in the year 1985. You can call me OATMEAL. I was born in OREGON. You can find my videos on YOUTUBE. You can learn more about me on GOOGLE as well.
.
Please share this.
.
Email: JOEYARNOLDVN@GMAIL.COM
Phone: 0168-478-5542

No comments:

Post a Comment