Thursday, August 18, 2016

2016-08-18 Thu 730 PM Math: last day

2016-08-18 Thu 730 PM Math: last day. Tuesday was skipped. We began in February around the 15th or so. We had classes for about six months now. We may discontinue for now. Today, I showed her my new Lenovo Yoga laptop which is also a tablet with a touch screen. We saw videos with How I Met Your Mother and then Mr. Bean. At other times, we talked about Friends. Today, we talked about acting. I like to tell stories. And stories encourages, entertains, equips, prepares, and educates us all. I talked about some websites like the following:
.
www.SlideShare.net
.
Dictionary.com
Thesaurus.com
Wikipedia.com
Google.com
YouTube.com
.
Learn English via Role Playing Games (RPG) which tells great stories with choices. You read and answer questions. Sometimes, you listen to people talk or write. You answer questions. You learn English as you use it. In the past, we have talked about math, Anna, and a variety of things about life. I mentioned a few things about politics even. It began at the McDonald's Dien Bien Phu in Q.3 HCM. Later, at MD Nguyen Hue and then Anh Coffee THD. Many things has happened. I enjoyed the game about math and about the family on bridge. It is a math problem about how to get the family across the bridge in time or on time. We talked about math words sometimes.
JoeyArnoldVN

No comments:

Post a Comment