Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Free 9 - 4 PM

I work weekday nights. I'm free before 16h00 (04:00 PM) in the afternoon each day and all day on Saturdays & Sundays. Schedule an appointment ASAP (in advance with me) while you still can, that is before spots fill up, that is before it is too late. Schedules can change without notice; time-tables are subject to change. But at the moment, this is how things are for me...... I'm also currently free after 21h00 (09:00 PM) each day as well. I teach English speaking in HCM.
.
My Schedule: I'm free at the following times:
9 PM - 4 PM: 21h00 - 16h00: nine - four: everyday, normally
That means I am busy from around 4 - 9 PM, Monday - Fridays
I might be free 24/7 on Saturdays & Sundays
.
Joey Arnold
American English Teacher
Find me in and around Q.1, TP.HCM
Tel: 0168-478-5542

No comments:

Post a Comment