Saturday, December 5, 2015

Male Teacher: Not Femal....

My name is Joey Arnold; born 1985 in the USA. I'm male, not female. I'm an American English Teacher in HCM. I moved to Vietnam in 2012 to teach/inspire youth towards dreams/goals......
.
I teach/tutor privately students/groups of different ages, levels, sizes, subjects, etc....... 5 people/class, normally. I teach/focus on speaking, listening, pronunciation, careers, education, writing, reading, business, morality, culture, history, grammar, communication, IELTS, TOEIC, TESOL, soft/life skills, etc..., and so much more, and so on........
.
50,000 VND/hour/student. Curriculum is customizable/negotiated. Students decide what to study/learn. I teach in classrooms, rooms, houses, shops, schools, centers, parks, online, offline, anywhere, everywhere, & so forth. etc.... Call me. Meet me at a coffee shop for more information. Be my friend. I have many hobbies like film-making, art, music, writing, singing, teaching, sports, guitar, piano, dance, fiction, history, religion, people, travel, talking, debating, cartoons, telling stories; comedy; basketball; video games; life, Jesus; girls; drama; technology; science; morality; logic; character; development; integrity; innovation; Star Wars; missions; Turtles; Rangers; etc......
Mobile: 01-684-785-542

No comments:

Post a Comment