Sunday, December 27, 2015

TGIF & Jesse....

Thank God It's Friday. One of my favorite childhood memories includes watching Thank Goodness It's Funny (TGIF) in the 1990's on Prime Time (8 - 10 PM) television (TV), which was two hours of family-center sitcom shows.
.
I just found out today that some of those TV show's theme songs on TGIF were composed by Jesse Frederick. Some of these shows were produced by Miller-Boyett. Some of "their" shows includes Full House, Family Matters, Step By Step, Fuller House, Two Of A Kind, Bosom Buddies (which starred Tom Hanks), Mork & Mindy, Happy Days, & Laverne & Shirley.
.
These shows were fun to watch. I enjoyed watching the families in these shows. I was attracted to a kind of family life that I didn't always have. They had bigger houses than my trailer that I grew up inside in the so-called ghetto Rose Grove of Forest Grove, Oregon, USA. I love the theme songs. I love the joyfulness, adventure, & comedy that they had. It was something I looked forward to. I was even learning a bit as well. I didn't realize that some of these shows were sung & produced by the same people. That is part of the reason why I loved them so much. TGIF first ran from 1989 - 2000. TGIF was very popular in the United States during the '90's because it made us feel so good & it made us love our families more.
.
2015-12-28 Monday 8 PM, AC, 47THD, Q1, HCM.
TEL: 0168-478-5542
Joey Arnold     

No comments:

Post a Comment