Saturday, January 2, 2016

How to Write a CV Story; TEACHER STUDENT...

STUDENT: how can I write a CV Curriculum Vitae Resume?
TEACHER: first, google (search) for samples (examples).
TEACHER: second, copy & paste. Drag & drop. Substitute, trade, or exchange, their information (in the CV) with your stuff.
.
STUDENT:  how many pages should my CV be?
TEACHER: 1 page, normally, for beginners; try to
STUDENT: should I use colors & creativity?
TEACHER: yes, but be consistent in styles, formats
STUDENT: should my CV be general or detailed?
TEACHER: be specific: focus on things you accomplished
STUDENT: should I write in present or in past tense?
TEACHER: both: present what you do & what you did.
STUDENT: should I lie in my CV?
TEACHER: can you want to live with your lies? Try not to.
STUDENT: should I list references at the bottom?
TEACHER: write "References are available upon requests."
TEACHER: to protect privacy & to appear less desperate.
STUDENT: should I write a little or a lot? How long/much?
TEACHER: be balanced. Don't be wordy or cody (write in code).
.
2016-01-02 Sat 8 PM AC 47THD Q1 HCM.
TEL: 0168-478-5542
Joey Arnold

No comments:

Post a Comment