Monday, January 11, 2016

Worse 01...

Travel agencies promised to help but failed... they should be punished for their crimes.... why am I punished for what they did?
Soren Kirchner Perhaps it was you who got into a scuffle with police which caused the problem? Perhaps you're not a victim here?
Joey Arnold
Soren Kirchner
Soren Kirchner Thank you for making my point for me
Joey Arnold
Write a reply...

Joey Arnold
Write a comment...
If I am kicked out of Vietnam because of a black list, then why would I want to come back? It seems that people do not want me to be here. If you want me to be here, do something about it. Do not pretend to want me here if you're going to change your mind later.....
Comments
Soren Kirchner
Soren Kirchner I will buy you a one way trip to Cambodia. And you could solve your problem and confronted otherwise it's going to be worse later
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold It cannot be worse
Soren Kirchner
Soren Kirchner Every day that you stay you have to pay $10. Yes it can get worse and it will and you can learn the hard way young man I know
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Soren Kirchner you are wrong and I don't know why you talk to me because I will not change
Joey Arnold
Write a reply...

Joey Arnold
Write a comment...
Benjamin Lee · Friends with Paul Maglione and 11 others
I'm awfully sorry to hear that, Joe.
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Benjamin Lee, this is a question and not a statement. You should not say sorry because I am not saying that I am on a black list but am rather asking....
Benjamin Lee
Benjamin Lee · Friends with Paul Maglione and 11 others
Greeeezzzzz..... This is my super big wrong. My English is too low
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold you understand question marks?

No comments:

Post a Comment