Thursday, January 14, 2016

VN Travel Crime 02...

Tell the police to throw me in jail. I'm illegally in Vietnam. My visa expired last year. I'm homeless for the past few months. Legally, I don't know what I should do. I tried to extend my visa 4 times. I began trying before it expired.
.
They said I'm on a blacklist. But the 4th agency said I need residence. No blacklist. Which is true? Blacklist or white list? They said the landlord of my last room didn't register me with the ward committee police, but how was I able to extend 3 times & renew 1 time at that same address if that address wasn't registered? Why can't I extend my visa? I think it might be because I didn't have a residence when applying for an extension and not because of what my last landlord did or didn't do with residence registration where I was living. I think maybe it doesn't matter where I was living & maybe it only matters where you are living at the time of the visa extending process.
.
Maybe there is a limit for how many times a 3 months DN business visa can be extended. I came to Vietnam from the Cambodian border gate in March 2015 & extended that visa 2 times with my last address. Maybe, that visa has a limit of 9 months, which means only 2 extensions allowed. That would mean I can't extend it for a 3rd time now.
.
Why can't I extend my visa? 1. Because of police reports against me from what happened at Circle K? 2. Because of the 9 months visa limit? 3. Because of a lack of residence? 4. Because of a lack of employment?
.
2016-01-15 Fri 9 AM AC 47THD Q1 HCM.
TEL: 0168-478-5542
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Romelus Saladar, Soren Kirchner, it seems that you only care about money. I care about justice. You just want to run and hide from problems. I want to fight injustice, even at the cost of my life or at least my wallet.
Like · Reply · 1 · 9 mins
Soren Kirchner
Soren Kirchner no, I care about YOU notlosing money and being able to work here legally. I admire your work and this problem is getting in the way of student success thru u. Get out of your way please.
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold I did not go to Vietnam for money.
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Soren Kirchner, I can't help people in Vietnam if I'm NOT in Vietnam. I don't want to leave Vietnam because I don't know what will happen after that.
.
If I can't return to Vietnam, I want to know that BEFORE I leave and NOT AFTER I leave. I just need
a simple answer from immigration. I will accept their rules and ruling. But I want the government of Vietnam to simple tell me the rules specifically.
.
First, I want to know why I couldn't extend my visa in 2015. I want to know specifically why and what happened. Second, I want to know if I can make a new visa for Vietnam somehow. I really just want to know those two things before I leave Vietnam. I do not want to leave without knowing those two things with honest details for it all. I want to know who did what and why and how and where and what for and everything.
.
I do not want to just run away and forget about it. I do not want to save my money and run away and hope for something magical to happen....

No comments:

Post a Comment