Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Teach in Cambodia?

I need to make a Vietnam Visa. I live in Q.1, TP.HCM right now. My visa expired on the 9th of December 2015. I can't extend my visa. I will go to Cambodia. I will try to get a Vietnam Visa. People say there is a police report on me. Maybe the government doesn't like me. They say I'm on a blacklist. Maybe, I won't be allowed to come back to Vietnam.
.
I might try to teach in Cambodia until I can return to Vietnam. I like Vietnam. I love Vietnam. If I leave Vietnam, I might not be permitted back. I do not know why. I like VN. I don't do drugs, smoke or even drink beer. I don't even have sex with people. I'm a virgin. I'm like Mother Teresa. I'm not in a bad gang. I don't have tattoos, piercings. I don't say bad words. I'm nice to people. I don't fight. I teach & help & volunteer. I really hope I can come back. I will go to the capital of Cambodia, that is Phnom Penh, Cambodia​. I want to meet people in Cambodia. I do not know how long I will be in Cambodia. I will try to come back to Vietnam as soon as I can but the future is uncertain.
.
I need to be prepared for the best and for the worse. I need backup plans and I need to take care of myself somehow. I will have to pay for a late fine at the border when I leave Vietnam, which will be maybe ten dollars for each day I overstay in Vietnam, which is now about twelve or more days now, as of the 22nd of December 2015, today, on a Tuesday evening. I will do whatever I can in my life to help others. Thank you so much and feel free to contact me or to see me whenever you can or something. Why am I on the blacklist? I do not know yet. There are many things I do not know. I will try to figure things out as much as I can each day.
.
2015-12-22 Tuesday 5 PM, HHD, Q.1, TP.HCM.
Mobile: (+84) 0168-478-5542
Joey Arnold

No comments:

Post a Comment