Monday, December 7, 2015

How Vietnamese Learn English...



Eat nuts. Read more. Watch English films with English subtitles. Use different methods for learning. Think in English. Learn English while learning other subjects. Ask more questions in English. Use the different skills at the same time. Learn the writing, reading, speaking, reading, thinking, and other soft and life skills at the same time or as much as fast and as often as you can. Do your best to learn English like children. It begins with practice. Try your best. Practice it each day. Make time for it as much as you can. No pain then no gain. Learning can be fun. Try your best to make it work.
.
For more information, please call me. Please contact me. Please try your best. My name is Joey Arnold. I'm an American English Teacher in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. I was born in the year 1985 in the country of the United States of northern America, USA. I was homeschooled, attended high school, basketball camps, Bible camps, colleges, Word Of Life clubs, AWANA, Salvation Army's Revolution Hawaii, churches, ministries, Children Ministry Team CMT of John Giddy Brown, Sawyer Frye, Lincoln Hawk, Mike Kurtz, and so on..... I moved to the country of Vietnam in the year 2012 and have been living here or there since then and now over three years now as of the 8th of December 2015 as I am writing this.
.
Joey Arnold:
American English Teacher:
Mobile: 0168-478-5542
.
My Facebook:
http://facebook.com/JoeyArnoldVN
http://facebook.com/LELVN
JoeyArnoldVN@Gmail.com
Address: Location: Q.1, TP.HCM
District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
.
2015-12-08 Tuesday 12:15 AM: Anh Coffee 01: Q.1, TP.HCM:
Joey Arnold

No comments:

Post a Comment