Friday, March 10, 2017

2017-03-10 FRIDAY: God Loves You Article.

God loves you. I love you too.
.
These are powerful words I was thinking about. I chat with David Sheppard on Facebook today. He found me a few days ago on FB. He talked about returning money back to me that he owed me. He borrowed like a thousand dollars plus interest I hope.
.
I met him 2007, ten years ago, and he borrowed money around 2010 or maybe after that and did not pay it back. So, we talked about that. I remember when we talked about a debate about whether we should follow everything the Bible says. He was or is still like a Messianic Jew. I'm probably more like a protestant Christian or Baptist.
.
We talked more about this an hour or so ago, like 2 PM or after that. Now, it is 4 PM Friday, the 10th of March 2017. I'm at Burger King near New World in district 1 of Saigon, Vietnam.
.
I was thinking about how I was born smiling said my mom.
.
People would always say that I was always smiling and happy like John Page and that man Jared whom was married whom I met at ABC in WV in 2006. 
.
We can encourage and motivate and help people through grace and we should major and focus on the gifts and talents and abilities that we are better at and we should prioritize  upon those things from best to least as much as possible.
.
I have thought about the Love of God and other things like that many times but this time it was pretty strong upon me and my life.
.
I think about my job. I want to do my job my way. I teach English in Vietnam since 2012 November 29, Thursday. I'm 32 in 2017, this year now.
.
I think about work. I sometimes think that money is money and that money talks and that we should just do whatever it takes to get the moeny and compromise principles and other things and forget about whether we hurt the people we teach when teaching wrong in order to make the money.
.
I might be making this all too simple or maybe this really is simple.
.
As far as the love thing goes, people need to know that God loves them.
.
You have something strong and powerful and eternal and unique when you have God and people see that and know that.
.
God loves.

.
God loves you.
.
We can talk about that.
.
Work.
.
We can also talk about the work thing too.




.




God Loves You:
2017-03-10 FRIDAY 4 PM BK NW SB Q1 HCM VN JSA FG OR USA:
JOEYARNOLDVN
.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment