Friday, March 17, 2017

2017-03-17 FRIDAY 8 PM VINCENT OLD PEOPLE AND MUSLIMS

2017-03-17 FRIDAY 6 PM ENGLISH CLASS VINCENT

JOEYARNOLDVN

.

G.O.D.

Gold, Oil, Diamonds.

.

Full. Complete

Project

Process

Deposit

Consult

Consultation

Consultant

Real Estate

Counsel

Fluently

Affluent

Time consuming

Takes a lot of time

Tough to schedule

Appointments

.

Make friends with them

.

I make small talk with them and then sell products to them at the very end for a few minutes or so.

I try to befriend them.

I try to make friends with them.

.

Effective

If it works

.

CEO

Manager

Director

Beer club

Bar

.

Office work

Introvert

Shy

Extrovert

Outgoing

.

Sellers

Develop social skills

.

Sincere

Real

Genuine

Sincerely

.

My throat is dry

I need to drink water or something.

.

Richer

Motivation

In my society in Vietnam

.

Enjoy

Oriental

Orientate

.

If my parents did not have a phone, I cannot have a phone.

.

If my parents did not enjoy work, I cannot enjoy work.

.

Do what you love and

Love what you do.

.

Practical

Amount of money

Reliable

Artist

Singer

Painter

Actor

Successful

Consistent income

Steady income

Steady = reliable, consistent

.

Predictable

Faithful

Surprises

Random

Bar

It is harder to be a singer than to be a slave.

.

Slave = servant

Servant = slave

.

Servant = worker or staff or employee whom work very hard but get little money and has little freedoms and choices

.

Smart people may only work a few hours a day while other people may work much more.

.

Some smart people may also work all of the time as well if they really love what they do..

.

I'm always working

.

Purpose

Important

Fundamental

Foundation

Root of the tree

Rock to your house

.

You can work all the time if your work is your family.

.

The best way to love what you do is to make waht you do your family.

.

G.O.D.

Gold, Oil, Diamonds.

Valuable, more than money.

Coal

.

Natural resources

Farms. Land

Mineral

Trade

Precious

.

Gold. Silver. Bronze

.

10K VND = 1 USD

22K

.

Inflation

Deflation

Debt

.

Venezuela

Country in South America

Lots of inflation

.

Monopoly = no competition

Mono = one

One company

Market

King = Ruler

.

Farms. Plant gardens

.

Independence is good.

.

Independence means you take care of yourself

.

Not dependence where you depend or rely on others.

.

Middle East

.

The ban is not being followed.

.

Obama made laws and did some things back in 2011 and 2014 and 2015.

.

He put some countries on some lists where they have to be careful with them.

.

Sometimes, America will ban (stop) some immigrates or foreigners from coming.

.

Other countries do this too.

.

Japan does not allow any Muslims in.

.

Vietnam

.

Islam is a religion. Many people in the Middle East have this religion. Islam people are called Muslims.

Muslims = Islam People.

.

Vietnam has immigration procedures.

.

America has many Muslims.

Europe has even more.

.

Sister, not daughter.

Brother in law = sister's husband.

Texas

.

Houston

Austin

.

2001, September 11.

.

Malaysia

.

Citizen

National person of the country.

.

Green card

.

She became American and then he married her in America.

.

Health care has been very bad in the last decade, especially after 2009 because of Obama.

.

My brother lives in Texas and he married a woman from a country like in south America and she is older than him by about ten years. My brother is 35, that is 3 years older than me.

She is probably 45 and she has grandchildren.

.

She was divorced and then she married my brother.

.

They become mothers at a young age.

Legal

.

Mad. Crazy

.

Mad. Angry

.

America yesterday is not America today.

.

You will be surprised to se and to know what is happening in America.

.

Good things are happening, including immigration things.

.

They submitted documetns before.

.

America is changing more now than ever before.

.

Barber

.

Stylist

.

Aunt

.

Your cousin is the daughter of your aunt or your mom's sister's.

.

Now, your sister is trying to go there too.

.

Just kidding.

.

My cousin wants her there.

.

I hope that problem decreases in the next ten years.

.

American laws have changed in bad ways after the 1990's like more so than before.

Regulation

Law

.

I hope that can change in the future.

.

I'm divided between two lives and homes, my work life and home life; my work life in the city and my home life back in the hometown of Dong Nai.

.

96

Grandpa

.

2018

Him

.

Rental house

.

96

.

Grandma

Grandfather

He cannot

She cannot

Grandmother

Mother of my father

.

Bones

Calcium

Vitamin D

.

She needs more fish and more sunlight like a plant.

.

Omega from fish.

.

Vitamin

.

She is not an easy person to get along with.

.

She is cranky (angry), mean (not nice), stubborn (not listen).

.

13 dogs.

.

They love me too much.

.

They baby me or take care of me too much.

.

They spoil me or treat me and care for me too much.

.

When you were a kid, they spoon feed you too long, maybe until you are ten years old.

.

Person: mot nguoi

People: moi nguoi

.

I think old people should be more independent.

.

But old people normally want to be dependent on their children and they expect that.

.

That is a bad habit and attitude.

.

I think children can help old people if they want but should not be required to help.

.

That habit becomes very normal.

.

Sick

Big sickness

.

Watch

Clock

Wrist watch








.

​​

2017-03-17 FRIDAY 6 PM ENGLISH CLASS VINCENT

JOEYARNOLDVN
​​

.


No comments:

Post a Comment