Tuesday, March 28, 2017

2017-03-28 TUESDAY 7 PM PERSONALITIES AND SIGNS AND LOVE AND PROMOTIONS


2017-03-28 TUESDAY 6 PM JASON AC HCM ENGLISH CLASS TEACHER JOEYARNOLDVN
.
Haircut

.
I got a haircut last weekend and it made my face more round and more shiny and bright
.
What is so beautiful around here?
District Seven
.
Shop
Little Saigon
Co Op Mart
Street cart
I eat outside
I give my clothes to the laundromat
Clothes house
Lonely
Habit
Hobby
Cook at home
Eat-out
Sister in law
Housewife
Sell clothes online
She has an online clothes store on Facebook
Facebook
Open
.
I want to be friends with everybody but I am not sure what they want.
.
I always try to be friends with people when I can.
.
But I do not want to try to force people or make people or require people to be my friend.
.
If people are not always honest, they may pretend to be my friend to be nice to me, but dishonestly.
.
They may not always really be my friends.
.
I know so many people.
.
People just want to practice English and will be friendly only to get free English lessons from me
.
I came to Vietnam in 2012 and many people would talk to me.
.
For example, when I lived in Q.12, HCM, some people would come see me.
.
When I am not in Q.12, then they don't want to talk to me at all it seems normally.
.
But they try to get it for free.
.
Vietnamese students go to the 23/9 park and practice English for free with foreigners.
.
They expect me to help them at the park a lot.
.
When I say goodbye to eat dinner, then they get mad at me and say that I am selfish and not good because I should help them more like other foreigners at the park.
.
Simple friends
.
I like deep friends
.
I like closed friends
I like best friends
.
Ugly people need friends too but you can always end a relationship or friendship if you want
.
Friend
Buddy
Pal
.
I don't know what people think about me.
.
I've met foreigners in my life from all around the world.
.
People do not come to me or call me or try to do things with me.
.
In the past, it seemed like I had friends.
.
Foreigners in Vietnam like beer and I do not.
.
We are so different from each other. I don't want to smoke, drink, or get girls in hotels.
.
Drink beer
Contract
Restaurant
Get drunk
Ok, are you drunk?
Yes, I am drunk.
Ok, sign here.
Ok, I sign now.
In the morning, they ask:
What did I sign?
Oh my God.
Did I sign that?
I was drunk.
Oh well, this is Vietnam.
It is too late now.
I already signed it.
.
Vietnam is not the poorest Asian country, but it might be a poor country.
.
Hats make me feel better.
.
Hats make me feel warmer.
.
Shoes
Blouses
Dresses
Hats
Bags
I have everything except a man
.
I was born 1985, February 11
.
If there are 12 signs, then I am the water sign, the Aquarius, which makes me weird, crazy, and stuff.
.
But some say there are 13 signs, not 12.
.
But they say that the 13th sign was hidden hundreds of years ago.
.
Zodiac
Astrology: study of star pictures (constellations)
Astronomy: study of space
.
Constellation = pictures in the stars in space
.
History discovered a 13th sign
.

Sagittarius is yours. It is the 13th sign that comes in December.
.
Horoscope
Fortune tellers
.
Sagittarius: man horse with bow and arrow
Archer = man with archery (bow and arrow)
.
Centaur Chiron: horse man fighter
.
Chiron is the name of somebody who helped a warrior in the trojan war
.
Trojan Horse = a big thing that looked like a horse. It was a gift.
.
About 3,000 years ago, they gave their enemies a big wooden horse as a gift.
.
They brought the horse into their kingdom.
.
Their kingdom has walls.
.
At night, people came out of the horse and started to kill everybody and beat them and conquer them.
.
Trojan Horse is the name of that story.
.
Trojan is also a kind of computer virus.
.
Troy City
.
Trojan viruses might hide inside other files that look good.
.
Sagittarius people are part of the fire trigon.
.
Violent, wise, brave, mild.
.
Violent people are strong and they fight.
Violent can be protection or disaster.
Wise is smart.
Mild can be calm, patient.
.
Patients (n.) sit in the hospital.
Patients (n.) can be patient (adj.) when waiting for the doctor for a long time.
.
A patient (n.) is patient (adj.).
.
When will you marry?
Not sure.
We broke up.
I don't have anybody now.
.
Suitable
.
Standards
What do you want in a girl?
.
Gentle
.
I want a girl I can talk to all day long.
.
That is true.
That is the truth.
.
Bui Vien
Pham Ngu Lao
.
Give him a chance.
No way.
.
He messed it up.
He went too fast.
.
Not polite
.
Aries
Taurus
Gemini
Cancer
Leo
Virgo
Libra
Scorpio
Sagittarius
Capricorn
Aquarius
Pisces
.
The standard of a nice girl starts with her heart.
.
But the outside will be better if the inside is better.
.
If she is ugly, she might also be ugly on the inside too.
.
Whatever is on the inside will come out.
.
Bad character is ugly
.
Ugly is not bad appearance but bad actions
.
You have to make yourself beautiful because you are beautiful
.
The boy is smart enough if he stays with a smarter girl
.
The man could be smarter in one way while the woman is smarter in other ways.
.
The leader of the family can either manage or lead the family.
.
You can manage through fear or lead through love.
.
The smartest people are not always the leaders.
.
The wife can be good at being smart but not good at leading.
.
I want to be with somebody who has what I do not have.
.
Music
Band
Singer
Genre
.
I like motivational, inspirational, encouraging, music that can guide us, educate, entertain, and help in so many ways.
.
Country
Pop
Rock
Jazz
Christian
Rap
.
Michael Jackson
Michael W. Smith

Karaoke
.
Bjork
.
Creative
.
Nervous
.
Worry
.
Alternative
.
It depends on the future and potential.
.
You should be able to advance and get a promotion with your company or with other companies.
.
It is normally better to go up the ladder of success and to wait for those opportunities.
.
Stress and worry will always find you regardless of where you are.
.
If you go down, then you may still have stress but also less money too.
.
That would be a lose-lose situation.
.
You should try to find ways to reduce stress where you are now instead of trying to run away from problems.
.
They might be abusing you and harassing you when they complain so much. That is a crime that employers and employees should not do and they should be taken to jail for crime.
.
If you are bad then they are good but if you are good then they are bad.
.
It might be a mix of like good and bad.
.
Give yourself one more year before quitting.
.
Try to improve your English and work experience and everything for the next year.
.
Save money when you can.
.
16 personalities
.




Four main kinds:
.
Analysts: scientists
Diplomats: leaders
Sentinels: teachers
Explorers

.
2. Scientists: Analysts:
Architects: builders
Logicians: inventors; creators; designers
Commander
Debater
.

.
Explorers:
Entertainers
Entrepreneurs: business creators, starters
Adventurer
Virtuoso are like builders / explorers
.
Sentinels:
Logisticians
Defenders
Executives
Consuls
.
Diplomats:
Advocates
Mediators
Protagonists
Campaigners


https://www.16personalities.com/personality-types


.

2017-03-28 TUESDAY 6 PM JASON AC HCM ENGLISH CLASS TEACHER JOEYARNOLDVN
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment