Friday, March 3, 2017

MONEY AND FAMILY


​​
​​
Maybe, bad people created money 6,000 years ago or a long time ago. Maybe the Illuminati introduced it to countries globally way back then.
.
Maybe, the money systems began replacing the trading and bartering systems.
.
Throughout history, countries & kingdoms & villages & groups & cultures & religions & families & many people globally would reject or resist the money currencies, the paper, or maybe even gold coins, or other kinds of coins, bills, paper, money systems.
.
But it seems that maybe bad people were always trying to get the whole world to use money globally and stuff since the dawn of time.
.
Maybe, wars and disasters and fires and bad things happened all over the money all over the world. Maybe, they did have money wars. Maybe, the Bible is right if it said money is the root of all evil as it gets us to fight and it gets us bonded like slaves and then it traps us under debt & shame & regret and other things too probably.
.
Alan Watt talked about the Illuminati (the bad people) on Info Wars in 2010.
.
He talked to Alex Jones. I'm watching these videos now on YouTube.
.
They talked about Rothschild and other families that were like kings. They marry cousins, 2nd cousins, things like that, to keep their bloodline from thinning & spreading.
.
They got to keep tabs on all of their relatives and descendants and stuff to minimize theft, problems, & especially leaks.
.
I will continue watching videos about the history of money globally. I'm looking at these things. I may read some books or other things too in order to understand some of this better.
.
I went to Vietnam as America was dying from Obama.
.
I went to Vietnam right before his second term.
.
I am here helping and educating and stuff in Vietnam.
.
But I am beginning to see a better future in America now.
.
I feel that  could start my own business in America.
.
I feel that there are many things I can do.
.
I want to help people help themselves as much as possible.
.
That means helping people pursue their careers & other things too.
.
But it also has focus on helping people help their own families.
.
The Illuminati have been attacking families for thousands of years.
.
Therefore, the best way to fight back is through offense.
.
I still do not know how long I will stay in Vietnam.
.
But I do think about going back to my country to help people.
.
I feel that I can help people much more now than ever before.
.
I also want to have a daily online live video Facebook YouTube social network websites shows each day like I did before and I want to really focus on that each day regardless of the countries or places I may live in my life, whether that be Vietnam, America, or other countries.
.
Money & Family: 
2017-03-03 FRIDAY 8 PM AC THD Q1 HCM VN SA FG OR JOEYARNOLDVN
.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment