Thursday, March 23, 2017

2017-03-23 THURSDAY 8AM PURIO TENNIS


​2017-03-23 THURSDAY 8 AM PURIO TENNIS:
.
Tennis, N.
.
Table Tennis, N.
Volleyball
Soccer
Football
Sports
.
Athletes
Vanessa Williams
Serena Williams
.
Olympics
Korea
China
Hong Kong
Vietnam
.
Go for the gold.
.
Coffee, N.
Robusta
Arabica
I liked the Robusta today or I was too distracted by the sugar and milk.
.
I asked you about tennis today.
.
Beard, N.
.
I trim my beard and mustache weekly or biweekly or sometimes daily.
.
I've occasionally tried shaving twice a day but that ends up being too painful.
.
Shave, V.
.
I like to shave when I can because I do not like beards.
.
I do not like having beards.
.
Beards are facial hair.
.
People tell me I'm more handsome with beards.
.
Is Hong Kong independent?
.
Maybe not if they're without their own military like some countries are becoming in Europe, in the European Union (E.U.) it seems.
.
Health, N.
Healthy, Adj.
.
Keep your health.
You are healthy.
.
Happy, Adj.
.
You are happy.
.
You are happier (adv.) than normal.
.
I let my true face show.
.
I am a happy person.
.
I can get (v.) tired (adv.) at times.
.
Life can be stressful.
Stress is in life.
Life has stress.
.
Laughter (n.) is medicine (n.) for the soul (n.).
.
I like to laugh (v.).
.
We talked about tennis, n.
.
Why did we talk about tennis?
.
I was thinking about what you would want to talk about.
.
Asians are said to be better at table tennis because they are shorter and closer to the table's surface (n.) which helps them hit the ball at a low angle which may help them hit the ball harder and faster to give them advantage (adj.) and leverage (adj.).
.
The Williams sisters are like very strong like men. Maybe they take hormones.
.
They can beat men at tennis.
.
Competitive, Adj.
Competition, N.
Compete, V.
.
Today, we talked about the Olympics, sports, tennis, table tennis, the Williams sisters, competition, coffee, sugar, Hong Kong, North Korea, Vietnam, life, beards, hair, happiness, joy, and things like that.
.
United Nations, U.N.
World Trade Organization, WTO
NATO
EU
NAU
.
We talked about how Taiwan's independence is not recognized by the U.N., the United Nation.
.

.
Dissolve (v.)
.
Sugar dissolves in water.
EU dissolves armies and militaries of the EU nations and countries and states.
.
The EU is trying to dissolve them and is doing so.
.
2017-03-23 THURSDAY 8 AM PURIO TENNIS
​JOEYARNOLDVN
.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment