Friday, March 24, 2017

2017-03-24 FRIDAY 6 PM VINCENT AC PUNS ARE FUN AND BUSINESS INTERVIEW QUESTIONS

2017-03-24 FRIDAY 6 PM VINCENT ENGLISH BUSINESS CLASS WITH TEACHER JOEYARNOLDVN

.'

Time flies.

Before you know it, it has been a week.

Result

Potential customers

Determination

.

Push

Unreasonable

Not reasonable

Deadlines are too demanding

.

The workload is too heavy.

.

I need a lot of luck.

I need to be lucky.

I need to have luck.

My work requires luck.

I need fortune.

I need to be fortunate.

.

Keep an open mind.

.

Fail to plan = plan to fail.

.

I do not want to fail.

I do not want failure.

Failure is not success.

.

Failure is a problem, and a noun of fail (Verb).

Verb, V.

.

Flexible

Plans

Schedule

Priorities

I write it down.

I think about it.

I do this all the time.

.

Brain = mind

.

I may sleep 3 - 6 hours per night sometimes.

.

6 or 7 hours

.

I need more for my mind to work to be awake and alert and active

.

A person

Some people

.

Black people immigrate to Vietnam.

.

You need tos tudy it more to understand the situation better.

.

They might tell you about problems and that they need to come to your country. However, there is more you need to know than just what they say.

.

You need to know what is happening in other places in the world and not just what they say is happening.

.

Because they don't tell you everything and you don't get to know the whole story.

.

People are also immigrating to Europe, especially to England, and the patterns will continue.

.

Patterns are repeated things like a cycle of events, habits, symbols, activities, problems.

.

You should take care of your family and your country.

.

But some things can hurt your country.

Some people can hurt your country more and more.

.

You should know more about the people who come into your country because they effect your country in good and bad ways.

.

People have more power than the government but they always say that they have no power.

.

People always think they are powerless.

.

You cannot live well if you are not able to.

.

Better yet, your children, and the future, may not be able to live well if certain things happen or don't happen.

.








What are your strengths?

Faithfulness

Patience

5+ years of Experience

Punctual: on time: not late: get things done

Enthusiastic

Submissive

Open

Follow your boss

Team player: willing to work with the boss

Train

Mentor

Dedication

Commitment

Loyalty

.

I am loyal and have loyalty.

I have loyal loyalty.

I have loyal (adj.) loyalty (n.)

.

I am loyal to my boss.

.

I am adj.

I have n.

.

Promotion

Higher salaries

Results are questionable

Results may not reflect your theories or ideas

.

Try new things if the old things don't work. Trying new things at new companies and new work may be the thing to do if the other things didn't work.

There are differences between bosses.

.

It depends (v.) on this.

It is dependent (adv.) on this.

Differences is dependent more on their ideology, their beliefs, deep inside people.

.

All around the world, people normally crave (want) for loyalty.

.

Sometimes, people substitute (replace) loyalty with other things.

.

Resume = CV = Curriculum Vitae

Ambition

Ambitious

.

They do not want you to replace them someday.

.

Ambition threatens weaker people.

.

Threat = potential problem

Threaten (v.) = to talk about potential problems

.

I threaten you with threats.

.

Threat: please do not do that or you might get killed.

.

Are you threatening me?

No, I'm warning you.

I'm giving you advice.

.

I submitted my Resignation Letter

I resigned (quit) from that job.

.

He talked bad about me behind my back.

.

His mind is not open.

Management Capacity

.

My mom had a boss who talked bad to her a lot.

.

Bully (N.) = person who hits you or yells at you or bosses you around and harasses and abuses and is not nice.

.

Negative.

Pessimistic = negative thinking

.

USA is a product of the best of Europe.

.

The western world may desire ambitious people more.

.

Competition

Compete

.

Some may terminate people immediately.

.

I think that is good as long as it is reasonable enough.

.

As long as the staff knows what is expected of them, then it can be fair enough.

.

Is life fair?

Some say life is not fair.

I say life is more than fair, because life is very great and full of luck or some really remarkable things.

.

My mom was working as a dishwasher and a cook and a waitress at a restaurant, but the owner was always changing her mind about what was required for work.

.

Sometimes, the boss would say to my mom that the dishes were too dirty and then she would they're too clean. She was always changing. My mom worked there when I was about 13 years old. My mom did not know what was expected of her.

.

In this situation, it might be fair for the boss to immediately terminate a staff because it does not seem to be fair enough because the staff are not able to meet the requirements when the requirements are always changing and are always undefined or not given.

.

In this kind of situation, it is very subjective and not objective.

Subjective means like a bunch of opinions that depends on like emotions and other things.

.

Subjectivity (n.) is an idea that there is no right or wrong and that everything in the world is nothing and everything but doesn't matter and who cares and do whatever you feel like doing.

.

A lot of people believe in this.

.

Subjectivity is a way of thinking about everything.

.

Subjectivity is the opposite of objectivity.

.

Objectivity believes in black and white (no gray), right and wrong.

Subjectivity believes in gray (no black or white), and in opinions but not right or wrong.

.

Objective man would say murder is bad.

Subjective man would say murder maybe not bad.

.

Objective people are less open, more strict.

Subjective people are more open and less strict.

Objectivity is about following rules exactly.

Subjectivity is about breaking the rules.

.

Objectivity has more perspective and wisdom and overlook on everything.

.

Perspective is your view and outlook and understanding of everything.

.

Empathy

Sympathy

.

Better perspective is like a better view from a higher mountain.

.

You can see more with better perspective from a higher mountain..

.

Perspective is the ability to understand people and history and morality (objectivity).

.

Morality is about what is right and what is wrong.

.

Perspective helps us see more of the bigger picture of everything in the world.

.

Perspective is vision

.











.

What are your weaknesses?

Immediate Gratification = want to get everything sooner

.

Focus

Distraction is not focus

.

Distraction is anyting that stops you from your work, your mission, your path, your tasks

.

I am lazy.

I am fat.

I am stupid.

I am angry.

I am always sad.

I am easy-going.

Is this a weakness?

I am passive.

I am lazy.

I am weak.

I am goofy.

Goofy is not serious.

Goofy is like joking.

I am joking all the time.

I am not committed.

I am not dedicated.

I am not passionate.

I am not driven.

I am not taking it serious enough.



.

Why are you interested in working for [company name]?

I love international environments because I love the world and I want to be mixed up in it all over.

I can contribute to your company.

I have what you need. I have what you want. I am what you have been looking. But why should I work for you? That is what I think about.

I love your promotions and opportunities and projects and management cultures and infrastructure.

I am able to help your company to be able to build stronger, more efficient, more effective, more dynamic teams.

.

Delegate. Delegation = get others to help do the work in a team = share the load of work.

.

Delegation = divide and give out work to other people instead of doing the work yourself

.

Leaders delegate better than managers

.

Leaders focus more on the people on leading them, delegating them.

.

Managers focus more on management and less on the people. A good boss will not only be a manager but also a leader.

.

A manager only cares about getting the job done on time, on the deadlines, even if that hurts the staff. The leader will try to help the relationships of their staff. Leaders care more about their staff than they care about work and money and projects. Managers care more about the work than they do about the staff.

.

Leaders are at the top and they balance the work with the workers.

.

Managers are more focused on the work instead of the workers. Leaders will try to focus on the workers first before getting too deep into the work.

Leaders can try to have relationships with staff.

.

Some bosses are more like managers while other bosses are more like leaders.

.

All bosses will have both in them but will tend to be more like managers most of the time.

.

Where do you see yourself in five years? Ten years?

I see myself as a big boss in ten years.

.

What kind of leadership style might you have?

.

I will try to be flexible like a good leader and less like an angry manager.

.

I will try to sympathize and empathize with my staff and I will have a lot of different ways and tools and things I can use and have to manage and lead staff.

.

Why do you want to leave your current company?

I get support but my potential and opportunities is too limited. Their promises were not kept or fulfilled.

.

They did not keep their promises.

.

I was not able to work to my full potential.

I was not able to reach my full 100% capacity, ability, potential.

I wan not able to utilize all of my skills, talents, skills.

I was not allowed to be creative enough to do what I want or need to do.

.

Sometimes, I don't notice because I don't always know how old people are especially when teenagers may sometimes look like young adults and young adults can also look like kids too.

.

Some people are shy in the public.

Some people do not display public displays of affection.

Some people will not have physical contact (PC) with the opposite gender (sex).

.

PC means touching, kissing, hugging, and everything else too.

.

PC can be dangerous.

.

PC can be dangerous if you do it and it can also be dangerous if you don't do it too.

.

PC is good and bad.

.

PC can be bad and is bad when it is bad.

PC can be a bad thing and it can also be bad in some ways when it is done in a bad way or for bad reasons or with bad people or at bad times or it can lead towards path of other bad things and stuff.

.

Bad is bad because bad is bad.

Good is good because good is good. .

.

I had a weak back about a week back.

.

I had a weak (bad) back (body) about a week (7 days) back (ago).

.

This is a pun.

.

Puns are jokes with like double meanings.

.

Jokes = joke = joking = comedy = humor

.

Trap = hands tied

Trap = captured

Trap = stuck, lost, down

.

Don't spell the word "PART" backwards. It is a "TRAP."

This is a pun joke because it has two meanings. One meaning is about being trapped or captured. The second is that trap and part is the same if flipped backwards.

.

Foreigners love puns.

.

If you don't know puns, how can you talk to them?

.

How can you understand foreigners if you don't understand what they say? And they will talk in riddle (code).

.

Riddles are things that are hard to understand.

.

A riddle can be a sentence that an old man might say to you.

A riddle is a proverb or a short story or a life lesson.

.

It is raining cats and dogs.

It is raining hard.

This is not a pun.

.

This is a pun:

It is raining cats and dogs; oh, and it is also raining very hard too outside.

.

First, it is raining cats and dogs.

Second, it is raining too.

.

First, cats and dogs are falling out of the sky.

Second, water is falling from the sky too.

.

A pun will surprise you.

Puns are fun.

.

You wanted a trial.

.

When does the trial end?

.

2 trial periods.

.

I think that is the better idea.

.

That is what I want.

.

4 million VND per month.

.





.


PC is good because it comforts and helps people.


Why was there a gap in your employment between [date] and [date]?

What can you offer us that someone else cannot?

What are three things your former manager would like you to improve on?

Are you willing to relocate?

Are you willing to travel?

Tell me about an accomplishment you are most proud of.

Tell me about a time you made a mistake.

What is your dream job?

How did you hear about this position?

What would you look to accomplish in the first 30/60/90 days on the job?

Discuss your resume.

Discuss your educational background.

Describe yourself.

Tell me how you handled a difficult situation.

Why should we hire you?

Why are you looking for a new job?

Would you work holidays/weekends?

How would you deal with an angry or irate customer?

What are your salary requirements?

Give a time when you went above and beyond the requirements for a project.

Who are our competitors?

What was your biggest failure?

What motivates you?

What’s your availability?

Who’s your mentor?

Tell me about a time when you disagreed with your boss.

How do you handle pressure?

What is the name of our CEO?

What are your career goals?

What gets you up in the morning?

What would your direct reports say about you?

What were your bosses’ strengths/weaknesses?

If I called your boss right now and asked him/her what is an area that you could improve on, what would he/she say?

Are you a leader or a follower?

What was the last book you read for fun?

What are your co-worker pet peeves?

What are your hobbies?

What is your favorite website?

What makes you uncomfortable?

What are some of your leadership experiences?

How would you fire someone?

What do you like the most and least about working in this industry?

Would you work 40+ hours a week?

What questions haven’t I asked you?

What questions do you have for me?

Dobroski said hiring managers can always tell when a candidate has spent time prepping for an interview.

"Try practicing answers to these questions out loud in front of a mirror, or ask a friend or family member to listen to your answers and give feedback," he said.

"Practice is key," added Dana Leavy-Detrick, founder and chief creative scribe at Brooklyn Resume Studio. "The more comfortable you become speaking about yourself in a marketing context, the easier it will be to answer any type of interview question that comes your way."

Leavy-Detrick noted that you should prepare a few anecdotal stories that speak to your strengths, such as how you turned around a difficult situation, achieved a success or stepped up in any way.

- See more at: http://www.businessnewsdaily.com/5796-job-interview-questions.html#sthash.7R25mSMv.dpuf







.

2017-03-24 FRIDAY 6 PM VINCENT ENGLISH BUSINESS CLASS WITH TEACHER JOEYARNOLDVN

​​

.

No comments:

Post a Comment