Tuesday, March 21, 2017

2017-03-21 TUESDAY 7 PM JASON EMOTION ALONE GHOSTS

2017-03-21 TUESDAY 0600PM JASON ENGLISH CLASS JOEYARNOLDVN

.

EMOTION FLASH CARDS WITH ENGLISH AND VIETNAMESE:

See below:


.


How are you?

Where are you from?

What do you do?

What's your name?

What are your hobbies?

What is new?

How are you doing?

How are you feeling?

Are you a student?

What is your occupation?

.

What makes you happy?

.

What are your goals?

.

What are you scared of?

.

What kind of music do you like the most?

.

1. STEAL

2. STILL

.

1. RIVER

2. DRIVER

3. LIVER

.

1. PHOTO

2. PHOTOGRAPH

3. PHOTOGRAPHY

.

LUST = WANT

.

What do you want?

What do you lust for?

What do you desire?

.

MAN = HUMAN

GUY = HUMAN

HUMAN = PEOPLE

.

What do you like to eat and why?

.

Can you multi-task?

.

What is success?

.

Do you want to be famous?

.

Emotion

Feelings

Mood

.

Sad

Happy

Angry

Tired

Surprised

Mad. Angry

Mad. Crazy

Sick

Thirsty

Hungry

Exhausted. Tired

Lonely

Joyful. Happy

Frustrated

Confused

Satisfied

Dissatisfied

.

What do you want to talk about?

.

Suspicious: maybe don't believe what you said / say

.

Bewildered: scared. Afraid: fearful

Confused

.

Horrified: very scared

.

I get nightmares.

.

I dream at night of ghosts after watching a scary horror film.

.

What do the ghosts do and what do they look like?

.

What color are they? Are they white or black? Do they look like people?

Mouth

Blood

.

Sometimes, I imagine them standing behind me in bathrooms. So then I look in the mirror to see who is behind me. That can be very scary.

Incomplete Sentence. For the grammar, it might be wrong. But people may talk and write like this.

.

The sentence is incomplete (not complete): it is fragmented.

.

It is like a basic or simple sentence that references (LINK) to previous sentences.

.

It could be a dependent clause.

.

It is dependent because it start with the word "THAT" which is talking about whatever "THAT" stands for from the previous sentences.

.

You can combine them and make a bigger sentence but I didn't do that because I wanted to be simple.

.


.

I get scared when I am alone at night in my room or somewhere isolated (ALONE / AWAY: separated from other things).

.

Keep my light on all night.

.

Cover my head with my blankets.

Hide under my blankets.

Avoid going to the toilet or bathrooms or rest rooms.

.

Calm down and stay calmed down.

.

You can pray and think and you can play games and you can find people to talk to. You can play music.

Rock music.

.

I can chat with my friends on Facebook when I'm horrified or lonely.

.

Sometimes, I want to look at the darkness and I try to think about why I am scared of the darkness or the shadows and that can stop me from being scared.

.

I can be scared when I don't know what I saw.

.

I see the shadow and then I see where the shadow comes from.

.

I am scared when I don't know where the shadow is coming from.

.

I can imagine it being bigger than it really is.

.

It might look like a big monster but it may be a small tree.

.

Science

Scientists

.

Science struggles to study ghosts, demons, monsters, aliens, spirits, souls, supernatural things, miracles, magic, witch craft. Witchcraft. Wicked.

.

Fortune tellers predict the future like prophets.

.

.

1. Prophet: ehhhh

2. Profit: ihhhh

.

Science struggle with gravity.

.

World. Earth. Planet.

.

Gravity is power, force, which pulls us down to earth and makes us fall down.

.

Science struggle with gravity because it might be hard to explain. There might be some theories for gravity. Example.

.

Maybe

Might be

Opinion

.

They are basically the same.

.

Probably is more likely than might.

.

I might do it.

I probably will do it.

.

If I might do it, then that might be 70% likely.

Probably: 90%

.

I can do it:

I have the ability to do it.

.

I will do it.

I am sure I will do it.

I am confident I will do it.

I plan to do it.

In the future, it will be done.

.

I should do it.

It is right to do it.

.

I would do it.

I would do it if you gave me money to do it.

I would do it if I wanted to.

I would do it if I could do it.

I would do it if I was not busy.

Would: theory: story: hypothetical.

.

I would do it if I was free and not so busy.

.

I like science.

I like aliens.

I like ghosts.

.

Adventure

Explore

Learn

Investigate: study

.

I want to travel to the country of the ghosts.

.

Long ago, alien meant foreigners from other countries and lands.

.

They changed the word alien in the last century or so to mean animals or creatures or aliens from other planets or places outside of earth or something.

.

I like science.

I like science fiction.

I like Sci-Fi.

Sci-Fi = Science Fiction.

Star Trek

.

Star Wars is fantasy.

.

Fantasy is like a fun story that might not be possible to do in real life.

.

Science fiction stories might be possible to do in real life now or someday.

.

Inventions: creations: new products / designs

.

Hollywood

Fast And Furious

Actor: Vin Diesel

Actor: Paul Walker

.

Race cars are cars for racing.

.

Duck Duck Go

.

DuckDuckGo.com

.

Google does not like freedom, capitalism, money, individualism.

.

Google supports globalism instead of nationalism.

.

Facebook and Twitter and YouTube and Apple and Microsoft and Google all support Globalism.

.

They all try to get us to love globalism. This is their purpose and goal.

.

Disappointed

Fault

Mistake

Fall off a bike

Fail an exam

.

Work

Salary

Health

Everything

Family life

Personal life

Home life

.

Sad with our country.

Environment

Pollution

Traffic

Food

Politics

Love

Safety

Everything

.

Watch

Earing

Necklace

Jewelry

.

Chemicals in the food from China

.

Everybody tells me this as I live in Vietnam for so long.

.

There are daily traffic jams.

.

Streets are too small and crowded.

There are too many bikes.

The cars are too big.

The roads are too small.

Crime

Robbers

Thieves

Steelers

Pick pocketers

Criminals (crime people): people who do crime

.

There are many companies that put chemicals into rivers and into the sea and into the air and everywhere. FIsh died in Vietnam in 2016 and also in 2017 as well.

They continue to die.

.

Now, Vietnamese are getting more cancer on the streets and everywhere.

.

My uncle and father died from cancer.

.

Are you scared living in Vietnam? Yes, but I continue to live in Vietnam.

.

Why? I continue to live in Vietnam because I want to.

.

Stressful to be in relationships.

.

My goals may not match with their goals.

.

I have big goals for helping the whole world and some girls do not want to help the whole world.

.

We help the world as we educate people online and offline using videos, photos, blogging, articles, and everything else.

.

You educate people on Facebook, YouTube, and other places online, offline.

.

I like to tell everybody about my life. I am public and not private.

.

I write articles.

I am an article.

I am a blogger. I am a writer.

I study history.

I learn everyday.

I am a student all of the time.

.

Some girls do not like to study all of the time.

.

Some girls want to live a simple life.

.

I want to live a simple life too sometimes but I also care about the whole world at the same time.

.

What do you do when you feel lonely?

I do the same thing I do when I get scared or angry or sad or something else maybe.

.

In other words, I have done many different things at different times.

.

It is expensive to call another country.

.

They don't normally chat with me.

.

Do you miss them? Sure, but I also miss and care Vietnamese in my second home, Vietnam.

Second means two.

First means one.

.

Upside-down.

Opposite side.

.

6 members in my family.

1 Brother

2 sisters

2 parents

I am the middle child

I have a younger sister

I have an older sister

I have an older brother

.

Some things in Vietnam are cheaper to buy and get than it is iin America.

.

Other things might not be.

.

I really want a big bath tub.

.

I want a pool.

.

I want a private swimming pool for taking a bath or a hot tub.

.

That might be hard to get.

.

A lot of people don't have baths.

.

They have showers but not baths and that is a problem.

.

Schedule

.

Interact with foreigners

Watch people talk in speeches

Some like to listen to Obama

Singaporeans can be hard to understand

Koreans

Indians

They have to copy what they say onto the whiteboard since they talk so fast and loosely

.

Talking loosley is like when you are not talking clearly.

.

How do you communicate with him? By focusing on keywords

Taiwan

Emails

Translate

Products

One week

Fifteenth of April

.

Formal

Informal

Professional

Unprofessional

Writing

.

He is a difficult person

Sixty

Sixteen

Writing is more difficult when writing formally.

.

IELTS

TOEIC

.

You are right and he is wrong.

.

Your boss is wrong but your boss is old and does not know hat he is wrong.

.

Your boss is old-fashion and is too old to know that he is wrong or might be wrong or is sometimes wrong or maybe kind of wrong.

.

I can probably write formal English sometimes but I can also write simple English as well.

.

I focus on communication and getting my thoughts out in the best ways possible.

.

Writing formally is good when writing to formal people.

.

The problem is when people are not very formal.

.

Understanding: make sure they understand you.

Communication: tell them what you want to say.

Simplicity: make it simple and to the point, directly.

.

People like honesty.

People like real people.

.

Talking and writing too formally can be maybe too fake if you are being fake.

.

It is better to be real and yourself and authentic instead of fake if you are being like fake by being too formal and stuff.

.

You can always be a little formal when writing.

.

You can write a simple business letter and then add some bigger words into it later.

.

You can substitute or replace some smaller words with bigger words.

.

How to write formal letters:

.

Step One:

You should write a simple formal business letter first.

.

Step two, find a Thesaurus, which is a dictionary with synonyms which are similar words.

.

Thesaurus means a synonym dictionary book.

.

You can find a Thesaurus at the website www.Thesaurus.com

.

Step three, search for words on Thesaurus.com and insert some of those words into your letters, your writings.

.

Those are sets of words and not grammar or sentence structures,

In other words.

This is an idea or like a word made form other words.

Phrase.

.

Vocabulary

Pronunciation

.

You learn a lot of it all at the same time as you have conversations and watch movies and ask yourself questions and write them down and think about them and use them in your school and at work and at home and everywhere.

.

Integration: English needs to be part of your life. It needs to be an integral (integration) part of your life, that means a very important part of your life.


.

Integration means to put them together closely: mix them together; stick them together

.

I feel tired.

I feel sleepy.


​​





.

2017-03-21 TUESDAY 0600PM JASON ENGLISH CLASS JOEYARNOLDVN

.

No comments:

Post a Comment