Monday, April 3, 2017

2017-04-03 Monday 6 PM Halloween Phone:





2017-04-03 Monday 6 PM Halloween Phone

.

Backpacking Area

Bui Vien

Halloween

Hat

Paper hat

Valuable

Expensive

.

Mask

Hat

.

Conflict

Fight

Time consuming

.

Pick your battles.

.

Battle = fight.

Battle = war event.

Battle = chapter in a war.

.

Movie: film: phim

Show: chapter

.

I have to decide when to do it and when not to do it.

.

What else can they do to help?

.

Because jail cost money and it does not always help enough.

.

Opportunities encourages people more than punishments.

.

Jail: prison: cop house.

.

Cycle

.

Drug dealers

Drug addicts

.

Black market grows from illegal things.

Competition

.

Drug Prohibition (Ban)

.

Ban: stop

.

This is a legal word.

.

A prohibition (n.) is not a place but a kind of law that does not allow and tries stop certain things.

.

Drug (adj.) prohibition (n.) is a drug (adj.) ban (n.).

.

Supply and demand is changed in different situations.

.

I always want to help people.

.

Be careful when people go out of character; like when non-huggers begin to hug.

.

Be careful when people do what they do not normally do.

.

One Halloween, a girl took my hat or mask and I followed her to her restaurant and waited maybe an hour until they gave it back. It was probably just worth a dollar but I wanted to teach them a lesson. I do not know if they will learn it but I always try to teach everybody around me all the time. But, sometimes, it might be the wrong or the wrong priority.

.

I understood stealing after I was 5 years old. The girls were about 10 years old and should be old enough to understand too.

I did not know how to talk very well before I was ten years old.

.

I was very shy as a kid.

.

I was very good at math when I was seven years old.

.

They felt relaxed with it but I felt very stressed with it.

.

Economic students are smart in a normal way or normal smart.

.

Succeed in a normal way.

Succeed normally.

.

Make friends with police and government and educate them with history.

.

That is how things are educationally.

.

Risk

Dangerous: it has danger, risk; not safe.

.

Be a Pioneer: be the first to do a new thing.

Do technology.

Predictable. Consistent.

Reliable. Stable

Agriculture

Farmers.

.

I try to give myself a chance to do my father's idea of focusing on information technology (I.T.).

.

I'm not stupid but I'm just not smart in the same ways they are like with math but I am smart in communication, relationships, and social things.

.

I decide to live.

I decided to transfer to a second college or to go to 2 colleges at the same time.

.

It is like dual major but from 2 different colleges. So, I got 2 diplomas when I was 23 years old.

.

I keep them at home and don't bring them to job interviews.

.

I will be successful.

Did he have a reaction? No, not really, but he looked worried. He didn't say anything but he probably would have told you not to do that.

.

Maybe, he didn't want to start a fight (argument) with you in regards to that.

.

When we argue, we may disagree in arguments, and we may have conflict, disagreements.

.

I built a house for dad.

I bought a house.




.

My choice was right, not wrong.

I took out a loan and now must repay it monthly or step by step or payment by payment or gradually with about 7% percent interest.

.

I took out a loan and it had an interest of about 6.7 % maybe.

.

Wedding planning.

Party.

Parents not involved with it. They were proud with me.

.

First, I bought a house for my parents, and then planned for my wedding.

.

Wedding can last ofr 3 days.

.

Honeymoon

.

She told me that is what they do in Texas in her neighborhood. A wedding of about 50 people is small.

.

She rent a garden lawn or yard or land area.

.

I took out loans for my house & weddings and paid back the second one, the smaller one, already.

.

I paid back my loan.

.

I finished paying back my loan.

.

I like corners because it is safer and nicer.

.

I feel safer because I feel more protected because the corners or walls protect me. I do not have to worry about what is behind me because only the walls and some bugs are behind me.

.

Cockroaches are small bugs (animals).

Ants and flies and bees are small bugs.

.

I want to try not to bother (annoy) people too much.

.

I try to get out of the way from people who might not want to be around me.

.

Sometimes, I observe people from the corner or from up high.

.

The corner, artistically, looks nicer.

Artistically, artists love art. Artists are artistic.

.

Corner house look nicer too.

.

Sometimes, people may not want to sit next to me. It is harder for them to get away if I'm in the middle.

.

It is tougher (harder) when you are a foreigner and people don't know how to act around you.

.

Why change positions if you already have the best position?

.

I don't care if I'm bored or not. I care about effectiveness, efficiency, safety, the better things in life.

.

What does the extrovert do?

.

I must be an introvert (n.) because I do the same thing everyday.

.

Sometimes, I do random things that are new and different like extroverts.

.

Itches

.

I have already sat all over this place.

.

Try new things for discovery, for meeting new people, for learning and doing better things.

.

You have mixed feeling when and after helping parents.

.

My life is demanding because I have to earn a lot of money all the time.

.

I get frustrated or angry when I can't fly in lucid (active) dreams which are dreams you know are dreams during the dreams.

.

Skill

.

VCR read VHS video tapes.

.

Since I was 15, I would connect VCRs together to record and edit from them to each other.

.

I had 3 VCRs. You play audio and video from 2 and play them and record them on the 3rd VCR.

.

Yellow is video

Red and white is audio.

.

Learn by doing.

.

I have a habit of thinking.

.

Characteristic of smart people is that of thinking.

.

Let my brain be free and relaxed.







.

2017-04-03 Monday 6 PM Halloween Phone:

JOEYARNOLDVN




.


No comments:

Post a Comment