Friday, April 7, 2017

2017-04-07 Friday 6 PM Love Versus Fear Abuse VIN AC HCM JOEYARNOLDVN


2017-04-07 Friday 6 PM Love Versus Fear Abuse VIN AC HCM JOEYARNOLDVN
.
5'8"
Five feet, eight inches
12 inches in a foot
I'm taller than Asians, generally.
.
I was about 1.72 meters
.
172 centimeters
1.72 meters
.
Old women are shorter and they get shorter as gravity pulls them down.
.
Gravity is the force that pulls us down to the ground towards the center of the earth.
.
I still don't understand what gravity is.
.
You say gravity pulls me down. Maybe, I don't know what pull means. We can push and pull. When we jump, we fall. Why do we fall? We fall because of gravity.
.
Gravity is a force. What is force? Force means power. Gravity is a force or power that pulls us down.
.
Old women are shorter because of the power or force of gravity that pulls her down and makes her bones smaller by removing space between bone cells and other things.
.
We wake up taller and go to sleep shorter than when we awake as.
.
An older short Vietnamese woman saw me today and was trying to talk to me in Vietnamese and I sat there for a few minutes trying to listen. She said she was 67 years old but looked like she maybe 90 years old.
.
People may look older or younger from more work depending on how work affects us.
.
First, our hair turns gray and then white.
.
Work can make us older when it makes us stressful, especially when we hate work.
.
Thinking, especially when worried, about surviving, about making money, about providing for ourselves, for family, for others, for everything, can make us look and feel and become older.
.
When we smile, we sometimes have wrinkles (lines) around our eyes and face and mouth.
.
We stay younger as we split cells.
.
I do not play sports and I do not exercise or walk or run or do anything since it is very boring to those things.
.
I depend on my computer and do nothing else and I do not like talking to elders, to older people.
.
Karate
Sword: stick: big knife
Aerobics
Sword Lake
Turtle
Foundation
Fundamental
Root
Architect
Blueprint: building construction map
.
She told me she has to drink with her boss and partners. She informed me she'll be getting home late today and she doesn't want me to worry too much about me.
.
I have experience going to many of these kinds of English clubs many times in my life in Vietnam since the year 2012 until now in 2017 and I can see the results from that and from those things and you are trying to tell me to do something I already do.
.
I try very hard to be friends with people but the results are always tough to understand. Foreigners do not talk to me.
.
I met a lot of people all of my life since I was a tad pole or little kid. I would meet hundreds of people at different times, like high school, and 4 colleges, 5 camps, different states, different jobs, groups, churches, and more.
.
Camp: outdoor school summer program in forest / jungle / woods: with games, lessons, counselors, activities, sports, lakes, trees, games, campfires, adventures.
.
Excuse me
.
I had to take care of some business = idiom for going to the bathroom the toilet.
.
Opportunity
Situations
Meet people
.
In some situations, it is very good to meet new people and make new friends.
.
Your suggestions and ideas for joining clubs is very excellent and very good.
.
Surprise
Numb: cannot feel
.
Most people stay where they are at clubs or wherever and will not come to you.
.
Waste of time
.
Wait for them to open the door and they cancel sometimes and it rains and they get busy
.
Schedule
Reliable
Consistent
Children
.
I taught children at ahouse for a year in Q. Thu Duc and I would ride my bicycle or walk there.
.
Flood
Traffic Jams
.
I don't like problems like that but I also don't want talk too much about them because they already happened and it is like too late, normally.
.
I like to focus more on prevention, on helping people avoid getting problems in the first place.
.
Teachers can prevent students before they do the crime but police come after the crime is committed. Doctors come after, too.
.
I want to help people before they get sick or burnt or whatever.
.
You help them by giving them education, information, decision making skills, critical thinking, the ability to reason with logic, to make better choices, to improve time management, priorities, and more.
.
Too much
Too often = too many times
.
Burnt from fire
That is a result from like too much fear, stress, demand, from abuse.
.
Abuse is when people yell at you or hit you and hurt you and beat you and try to kill you or attack you or punch you or kick you.
.
Abuse affects people and hurts their ability to make better choices.
.
Some parents have burnt their children, and sometimes it is by accident or something.
.
When you're angry or crazy and you feel strong emotions, then you may react through certain random actions.
.
You become a criminal when you commit crimes.
.
A woman was mad at a child who did not sell enough lottery tickets and put gas on the kid and set the kid on fire.
.
Adults have sex with children all around the world, and this is a big problem, especially in America with government.
.
In Vietnam, teachers are sometimes having sex with children, students, or they are sexually abusing and harassing them or like molesting them.
.
Model
.
Pain
We look for love in all the wrong places when we lack enough love or real love.
.
Power. Control
Find love, lust, desire.
Entertain
.
When we hurt, we then hurt others.
.
We abuse others because we were abused ourselves.
.
They hurt because others hurt them. Then they go and hurt other people and pass it on.
.
Every twenty years, this hurt is passed on from one generation to the next generation.
.
It can be crazy.
.
Some crazy might be too crazy and not fixable or curable.
.
Curable means to be able to cure or fix or heal to restore health.
.
Mental diseases or "CRAZY" or craziness can be recovered from.
.
There are recovery programs that help people recover from drug addictions and sexual addictions and other things.
.
There are 12 step programs like the Alcohol Anonymous (A.A.) meetings where people who are addicted to beer can come and make friends with each other and recover together.
.
They make friends with each other and with leaders and others that can help them in those groups. But they can also help each other out too because they learn from the experiences and wisdom and knowledge and advice of each other. They are all students and teachers to each other.
.
You saw this in Korean films.
.
My dad went to these meetings before.
.
He went to some A.A. meetings before, since he drinks beer.
.
Some are lesbians and gays.
.
Love grows with time.
.
Ho Nga Ha
.
Girls choose to love their parents more than their husbands and they focus on that so much.
.
The parents control the lives of the girls and their husbands.
.
Mistakes
Grow up
Helicopter parents
.
It is hard to let go.
.
Conflict
.
She loves me more than them.
.
Her parents had a theory or hypothesis or idea that they never tested.
.
They did not test that idea out to see if it was true before you got married.
.
They should have tempted you with money.
.
They should have given you a test with money to see if you would pass it before you married their daughter.
.
You will be our future son in law and in our family you must buy a cow and bring it to us.
.
Confident without evidence
.
Obey: follow: submit
.
Mindset
.
They want to be the most powerful people in their family.
.
They don't want to change position or role from being parents to becoming grandparents.
.
Parents tell their children that they'll understand when those children become parents themselves.
.
However, that is not always true or it may not be relevant or important.
.
You may understand what they did but that does not mean you agree with what they did and you may not do what they did.
.
Choice
.
Reunion: when family come together for Tet or Christmas or holidays or vacation.
.
Demonstrate
.
I don't need your money.
.
I am independent.
.
You do not own me.
.
You do not control me.
.
That is why they don't like me.
.






2017-04-07 Friday 6 PM Love Versus Fear Abuse VIN AC HCM JOEYARNOLDVN
.



No comments:

Post a Comment