Thursday, April 27, 2017

2017-04-27 Thursday 7 PM TOO LOUD WITH LUCY MOVIE AND STAFF FIGHT AND PHAM AND BABY


English Class Notes 2017-04-27 Thursday 7 PM AC HCM Saigon Vietnam Oregon American Teacher @JoeyArnoldVN
.
Traffic was terrible.
People were cutting me off.
People were passing me.
.
What is right and wrong?
Does soda taste different in different countries?
Does Burger King food taste better than McDonald's food?
Hank wanted Cat to look at Pepper drinks in other countries.
That man plans to look for work in Da Nang.
A cute group greeted me in the morning.
In the evening, I drank sugar cane juice with a man at the juice bar shop at the 23/9 park and we talked about the art of reading people. You can read body languages, facial expression with intuition, instinct, and skills for picking up stuff quickly.
Learn more from the TV Show:
Lie To Me.
.
I ate popcorn.
I used a coupon and bought a cheeseburger for free and paid 25K VND for the chocolate sundae at McDonald's and sat in to listen to an older American talk about the Boston accent and how they talk British.
.
I told people I can predict what people think and that he was thinking about tomorrow even if he thinks he is not. It might not be a primary thought but it was there partly.
.
Too many people and cars and the roads are too small and we want things to be like Tokyo or Thailand or Hong Kong or bigger cities with bridges and overpasses
.
Do you accept her answer?
.
Where is your new home?
.
Why do try to put everything on your motor bike?
.
Truck
.
Why not rent a bigger truck?
.
Landlord is an owner or renter of buildings, houses, apartments, residents, places.
.
Surface 50m2
Surfaces
How many square meters is it?
How big is it?
How much land do you have or own?
What is the area to the surface there?
.
The coffee shop here complained and said we were too loud.
.
Maybe, customers or a customer heard us and complained when there was no music at that time.
.
We were watching the movie called Lucy and I had the speakers on and it was loud for a moment when the coffee shop, Anh Coffee, had no music on during that time and it was between the songs
.
Exploit = expose = reveal = show
.
I take advantage of situations like that.
.
They do not want to talk in English and they want to assume things.
.
Many people smile too much around me when they do not like me.
.
You brought it up.
.
He drank the whole bottle.
.
If somebody mentions a topic, then I want enough time to maybe address it a little.
.
Conflict: argument: problem
.
I agree with her concerning Obama and cool things about Obama but then I want to talk about other things about Obama too and people get angry when I mention additional things.
.
They don't like talking about things too deeply.
.
The staff normally sit next to me but not right now.











.



.

English Class Notes 2017-04-27 Thursday 7 PM AC HCM Saigon Vietnam Oregon American Teacher @JoeyArnoldVN
.



No comments:

Post a Comment