Saturday, April 15, 2017

2017-04-15 Saturday 8 PM MEDICAL 2





2017-04-15 Saturday 8 PM English Class JoeyArnoldVN

.

Doctor

.

What do you want to do?

.

Pronunciation

.

I forgot to bring my phone.

.

I forget things all the time.

I do it many times or always.

I always do that.

I do that almost all the time.

I always sleep late.

I'm always sleeping-in: go to bed late and wake up late.

.

I ask for a pen about 6 times each week.

.

Pens are easy to lose because they're so small.

.

What do you think?

.

Do you want to be a doctor?

Are you a doctor?

Before university, I was not thinking about it until I passed an exam or entrance exam or final exams.

.

I did better than I thought I would on the exams.

.

I was choosing between majoring in either finance or in medicine for college / university.

.

I am short.

.

I am too short to be successful enough as a seller, a banker, or businesswoman.

.

I want to be successful.

I want success.

I want to be a success.

I want to succeed (v.).

I want to succeed at success.

Try not to link words too much until you're ready to do it automatically. Linking can be hard to understand sometimes. It might be a bad habit to link.

People from India will link English words a lot more than Americans, normally.

.

My brother is a doctor. My family think that if he can do then I can do it too. I can try my best to do that to be a doctor.

I think you could also do finance as well. But for now, you can continue with medicine.

I am lucky.

Luckily, I am lucky.

I am luckily lucky.

I got excellent grades / scores / points / marks.

I was lucky with my final grades.

I was lucky to get good grades.

I was lucky enough to get good grades.

I was lucky enough to get enough good grades.

I was lucky enough to be able to go to that hospital and get work.

I was lucky enough to go there to get work.

Were you surprised when that happened?




Nervous

6.9

7.0

.

If my grade was a point lower, than I would have failed those classes.

Wait. No. I mean, I would not be able to get a good job in the medicine, the medical field.

.

IPA

International Phonetic Alphabet

.

I went to 4 colleges and studied many things like about people, history, leadership, how to work with people, how to be a teacher, leader, pastor, counselor.

.

Pastor = teacher + coach

Counselor = teacher + parent

Coach = teacher + encourager

.

How do we begin conversations?

Some start them with questions or statements or jokes.

.

I like to joke but I'm not a funny person myself.

.

I like people who can joke and make others laugh but I'm not good at it myself.

.

What do you want to know about my story?

.

Is there anything more you want to say about it?

.

Airplane tickets are cheap with Viet Jet or Viet Airlines, sometimes cheaper than cars, trains, buses, taxi cabs. HCM to Nha Trang can be just 100K VND or $5 USD.

K = Kilo = one thousand.

Kilogram. Kilometer.

One thousand grams / meters.

100K

.

Memory.

Bytes. Bits

Kilobytes

MB Megabytes

GB Gigabytes

TB Terabytes

.

10M = 10 million / trieu

.

Rarely

Not often

Seldom

A little

.

Do you know Roman Numeral?

I

II

III

IV

V

VI

VII
VIII
IX

X = 10 = ten

XI = 11

XII

XIII

XIV

XV

XX

XXX

.

L = 50

XL = 40

.

IT

.

11th grade

.

Abroad

.

Welcomed

They're welcomed with open arms.

Medical students study a lot more and a lot harder than other students, generally. Some student may play more.

Doctor

Daughter

.

If you send her to medical school, then she may lose too much time, beauty, health, money, friendships, love.

.

You lost it yesterday.

You will lose it later.

You may lose it later.

.

Can you describe it?

.

I restart my network, my wifi.

.

WIFI = wireless + configuration.

FI = conFIguration.

WI = wireless internet.

.

Dinh Doc Lap:

Independence Palace

Reunification Palace:

Place near Cong Vien 30-04 and Diamond Plaza and Notre Dame church.

.




I went to the independence place on the independence day.

.

January

February

March

April

May

June

July

August

September

October

November

December







2017-04-15 Saturday 8 PM English Class JoeyArnoldVN

.








No comments:

Post a Comment