Friday, April 28, 2017

MY LIFE MAY 2017 UPDATE on 2017 APRIL 29 SATURDAY

Hello, everybody. Have a good day. Happy holidays. Happy Vietnam national reunification or independence day vacation. Happy month of May 2017. :D
.
My name is Joey Arnold, an American Saigon English Teacher born 1985 in Oregon. I've been living in Vietnam since the year 2012 which means almost five years now. I'm also a blogger, filmmaker, musician, coach, pastor, artist, writer, actor, creator, helper, tutor, consultant, inventor, designer, historian, journalist, singer, dancer, athlete, baller, gamer, eater, student, and more. You can find me in district 1 of HCM. I'm always learning and I'm a freelance teacher at coffee shops or houses or wherever for students. I don't teach at schools or centers. I work for myself. I'm my own boss. I'm always learning, too. For example, I learned not to trust travel agencies whom gave me a wrong visa which led to an inability or confusion in the attempts at getting a new visa which disables my ability to have a room since October 2015 which means I've been homeless since then, and it is May 2017, which mean like 20 months of no rest and no peace and this then leads to other problems too which is expensive which creates a debt that grows each day to thousands of dollars so far and I feel like I might never get out of this bottomless pit but I will continue to work and save money and I will try to figure things out and I will continue to do everything that I do and I am always growing and I am always trying to improve and everything and I may or may not want to continue to live in SG but I love people and need a room and a place to sleep and it is very hard and I may want to live at a Word Of Life or Salvation Army like Bible like camp / school in the mountains and forests and woods and jungles and trees and countryside like I did as a counselor before in the USA for 5 years before, and I may seek after that and / or many things and I make videos and I do many things too .. . . . . etc .. . . . . . and you can search for more information about me online on social network and websites and everything and you can use my username for that, to do that, to help you find me and to investigate more about who I am and everything, and my name is . . . . #JOEYARNOLDVN
.
Thank you for reading and have a good life and a good holiday and remember that the meaning of life is all about experiencing and discovering real life and love which stems from the creator and the creation and things that are eternal and objective and not subjective and they are pure and universal and many things and the meaning of love is found in love which is all about grace instead of only justice and vengeance:
.
HAPPY MONTH OF MAY 2017:
2017-04-29 SATURDAY 1 PM ICT BK PNL HCM:
JOEYARNOLDVN@GMAIL.COM 0975187376
@JOEYARNOLDVN

No comments:

Post a Comment