Monday, April 10, 2017

2017-04-10 Monday 630 PM Science Houses





2017-04-10 Monday 6 PM Man Phone Science

.

That is my number.

I gave you that number.

I am using that number.

I did not stop using that number.




.

I want a phone.

But he has my phone.




.

A boy was holding my phone in his hand.

.

Did he sell the number to you?

.

Clock

Watch

Phone

.

I don't have weekends. My week never ends.

.

You planted trees.

.

I do not want to get a new phone until I find the old one.

.

He will be here before 9.

He'll come back here before 9.

.

What will I do with a SIM card?

.

Document

Police report

Bike

Refused

Bribe

Money

.

No reason

But cops don't help.

I had a transaltor

And the police know English too because I talked to them in English

.

People are too inactive and seem not to care

.

Wallet

3 bikes stolen in VN

4 phones or more

.

No!

.

People say we should be careful, and this does not stop the problem.

.

Robbers are encouraged to steal more when they are not stopped.

.

People do not stop the thieves, stealers, robbers, and that inspires them to steal more.

.

Education affects this.

Poverty affects this.

Poverty means poor.

.

Being careful is something we do and can do.

.

But it should not be the only thing we do or think about for this.

.

They blame me for doing the bad things that the other people did.

.

I am pretty careful.

I am very careful.

.

Improve

Time

Society

Development

I lost track of time at the park today.

.

1. College

2. Colleague

.

Focus on

.

Exercise

Workout

.

Exercising

Refreshed: Rejuvenated

.

Allergy: sickness from certain foods / things

.

Some people get sick from certain foods / things; that is an allergy.

.

Nap

Reenergized

.

You go back after this.

.

1. This

2. Six

.

After this. Six.

.

Subway

Train

Manipulate: control

Deception

.
Wait your turn

.

You go. I go.

Stop and go

.

Tougher: harder

.

It is not your job to look at everything when driving.

.

It's your job to go the speed limit. Like, you may need to go 50 KMPH or slower often times for bikes

.

Flood

Sweat: body water

.

Goal:

Help people with:

1. Gardens

2. Bath tubs

3. Traffic tips

4. Safety tips

5. Flood tips

6. Cleaning tips

7. Collect water

8. Solar power

9. Basements

.

Jealous

Not fair

.

Drill

Why do we have to build the old way like they buld tents with stakes?

.

Why can't they build a house like a building?

.

Today, I make a house. Tomorrow, I might want to add to my house, more floors or a basement.

.

My dad was a carpenter. I learned about building and construction and many things.

.

Carpenters build with wood. They make wood houses, for example.

.

I lived in a place with a lot of rain and wood houses.

.

Wood can survive in rain if it is protected with polish, paint, furnace. Make the house water proof.

.

Wood prices rise when forests are limited.

.

Buy wood from Laos?

.

Demand

.

Supply and demand.

.

Why not demand wood over cement?

.

USA 400M people

VN 90M

.

Urban

City

.

The city problem.

.

Balance between countrysides and cities.

.

Is it the job of the government to create jobs?

.

No, because that is not a good idea because they normally become like governmental jobs or gov controlled jobs.

.

Capitalism demands that people create jobs apart from gov.

.

I want to help myself.

.

How can your country develop if it is not given the opportunity to develop?

.

Why can't local companies compete with foreign companies?

.

Negative

Impossible

Problem

.

Sensitive

.

Local jobs are good.




.

2017-04-10 Monday 6 PM Man Phone Science

.





No comments:

Post a Comment