Tuesday, April 11, 2017

2017-04-11 Tuesday Breaking Bad



2017-04-11 Tuesday 7 PM JOEYARNOLDVN

.

PHIM = FILM. MOVIE

TAP = Episode. TV show

.

Movies and films are normally the same.

.

Movies are longer than shows.

.

Shows have seasons and episodes but movies are normally different.

.

Some movies are not released in the cinema because they may not make a lot of money.

.

How do we make a lot of money?

.

I used to go out and see a lot of movies in the theater when I was like 12 or back when I was a young teen or youth.

.

3D

4D

5D

.

Real

Realistic

Popcorn

Candy

.

Experience

Screen

Sound

Horror

Comedy

Thriller

Action

Fantasy

Science Fiction

Campaign

Calm

Tell

Talent

I challenge myself and force myself to look at scary things on the screen.

.

Control

Feelings

Moods

Emotions

Get something out of it

.

Horror

Gore = bloody, violent; where people die.

.

Scary

Disturbing

Irritating

Angry

Frustrated

Boring

Zombies = walking dead

.

War movies

.

Historical war documentaries

.

Hawaii

Pearl Harbor

Japan

1942

USA

.

American government knew Japan was coming before they attacked but did not stop it because they wanted to join WWII and needed a reason to join. So, they let them attack them.

.

Planes

Combat: fight

Drop bombs

Noise

.

Fast & Furious is action but may also include science fiction like in the 6th or 7th film where Vin Diesel drove a car from one building to the next by going really fast.

.

Lucy

.

Spy

Ninja

Special ability

.

Lucy

Scarlet Johansson

.

Self-defense

Karate

Kung fu

Protect

.

Shout = scream = yell

.

Bite them

Spray them

Shock them

Hit them

Step on them

Flip them

.

Flexible girls are able to get out of bad or sticky situations better and faster.

.

Surprise

.

You become an animal, like in your eyes even.

.

You can see the animal instinct in her eyes.

.

The eye of the tiger is in her eyes.

.

Old black man:

Morgan Freeman

.

He was in Batman Begins movies or trilogy.

.

Deep voice

.

Languages

.

Thor

Lucy

Antlers from deer or elks.

.

Chapter or movie

.

Discover a hidden underground city

.

Mummy

.

Reboot: make the movies again: start over: try again but with new actors

.

Helicopter

Tom Cruise in the Mummy

.

Russell Crowe plays a doctors that helps Tom.

.

Curse: bad luck

.

Tom cannot die maybe.

.

Airplane accident

He was covered in plastic

.

Egyptians

Egypt

Pyramid triangle buildings

.

A mummy might come back to walk around like zombies, walking dead.

.

Walking Dead was a movie in 1995 and then became a TV show in 2010 on AMC and finished season 7 in April 2017.

.

I watch it.

.

Dexter show

Breaking Bad

Father

Chemistry teacher

Cancer

Dying

Make money

Sell meth, a drug

To save his family

Fight drug addicts, police, family, others

6 seasons

Brother in law is a police detective

.

His former student is selling drugs

.

The Others, 2001

Nicole Kidman

.

Right conditions

.

I require conditions or things before sayign yes to that suggestion.

.

All of it has to work and be convenient and everything.

.

Are you happy?

What makes you happy?

.

These are emotional questions that emotional people like to talk about.

.

Many things may or may not make me happy but I try not to focus on how I feel. I try not to care about if I am happy or not happy.

.

I care about helping.

.

I try not to care about emotion.

.

But I like emotion.

.

Relevant

.

I am always happy

.

But it doesn't matter if I am happy or not.

.

Everything makes me happy.

.

I am always happy and sad and angry and confused and everything all the time.

.

I used to work at schools and centers.

.

I was working at schools before in the past and now I do not do that.

.

Many schools are not very good at helping.

.

Many English Centers are focused on making money and not on helping students master English better.

.

Curriculum: lessons

.

I don't remember when I go to sleep and I don't really keep a bed time schedule for sleeping at a certain time.

.

I wake up a bit surprised sometimes because I didn't realize I was sleeping.

.

I keep going and going and I never stop and then I wake up.

.

I have to try not close my eyes because when I close my eyes, I fall asleep in five seconds.

.

Dreams

Goals

Plans

Desires

Ambitions

.

I have like plans and everything but may not know how to get what I want.



















.










2017-04-11 Tuesday 7 PM JOEYARNOLDVN

.













No comments:

Post a Comment