Sunday, April 16, 2017

2017-04-16 Saturday Korea Trump Oregonian Ignorance

While walking through the park to dinner, that Oregonian man told me that I am at least not in the United States where I could get hurt or something bad from President Trump and I did not smile and he wondered if I was a fan and I said I was a fan of freedom and not war and then that probably 50 something year old Oregonian said that it was like the fault of Trump for a possible war with North Korea now as if everything is automatically his fault and I said to him that he does not know history and then I walked away for Sunday dinner, this 16th of April 2017, the first year for USA 45th President Trump and I am here in Vietnam now and still since 2012, and I was born 1985, and I am sad at how dumb people are and everything.
.
2017-04-16 Sunday 6 PM AC Q1 HCM VN
JOEYARNOLDVN

.


No comments:

Post a Comment