Monday, May 8, 2017

2017-05-08 Monday 8 PM Cry


Finance English Class Notes 2017-05-08 Monday Night 6 PM Opera HCM with Teacher @JoeyArnoldVN
.
I ordered at the wrong cafe and then realized the address said the first floor and not the ground floor.
.
Low
Loud
.
It is not fun when your computer crashes too often and when you spend too much money all the time
.
When a computer crashes, it freezes and it gets stuck and breaks or stops working and is broken, and then you have to restart the computer by turning it off and turning it back on again.
.
THere are different kinds of coffee and some of the coffee can taste similar but may not be exactly the same.
.
There was a car alarm or an ambulance outside.
.
Once I start buying things, it is hard to stop spending money.
.
There are so many stores around here.
.
Vietnamese style coffee can have a stronger smell, as in aroma
.
Sweet
Sour
Bitter
.
I try to save my energy and I have a lot on my mind
.
I worry about you
.
I worry about France
.
I worry about my computer
.
I worry about USA
.
I worry about Vietnam
.
I think about Venezuela
.
Oil investment
VN with Venezuela
Big losses
Did they cause the problem?
.
Venezuela has had the same kind of government that Vietnam has and the problems that happened there can happen here in Vietnam as well.
.
Vietnam lost money because of the dead fish problem of 2016 as well.
.
Crying is an emotional process of developing and emotion is a bridge between physical things and spiritual and mental things.
.
Crying is a good thing that helps us empathize, sympathizer, realize, grow, develop, understand, fight, love, live, experience, our lives better with ourselves and with others.
.
People who do not cry become colder and worse and everything
.
I will try to earn a lot of money to help my parents
Fonts
.
Trump made his family business even bigger than before.
.
Trump had like a grandma that came to the USA and started a business and had a son that became a millionaire and then Donald Trump became a billionaire
.
Reward people for making profits
.
My heart is beating faster
.
Voucher
.
Drink a lot of coffee and then feel tired
.











.
Finance English Class Notes 2017-05-08 Monday Night 6 PM Opera HCM with Teacher @JoeyArnoldVN
.


No comments:

Post a Comment