Thursday, May 25, 2017

COFFEE ADDED TO SYRUP JOKE


Before talking about coffee, I was hiding in the water room and did not see you and then came up later and we went to the meeting room and had some black coffee and then added sugar to the coffee. You asked me if I wanted some coffee with my sugar syrup. That was a good joke.
.
Some employers, like you, learn English and make a lot of money like more than the average Vietnamese like maybe a thousand dollars a month or more and these kinds of entrepreneurs are trying to make even more money like maybe ten times more money.
.
Purio English Class Notes 2017-05-25 Thursday Morning 8 AM in Saigon with Teacher JoeyArnoldVN
.
We talked about coffee and I talked slower at times for your other staff man who was there. Later on, I mentioned about my conversation with my bank student who works at a bank and I talked about what we talked about the previous night. I've had these kinds of conversations before but it might be different now for me because I might be ready to do some things differently.
.
I might try to focus more on older students who are making more money and can pay me more money per hour or month. I asked my student about that. I asked why would they want to learn if they are already making a lot of money. He said it is because they want to make even more money. Of course, I know these things but I sometimes forget it or I sometimes need to or want to hear other people say these things to me and remind me of these things again and again sometimes and it helps me understand that and some of these things better or at deeper levels or something.
.
You told me to say something or to leave short comments on Facebook pages and groups where I can compliment a product or company or give some kind of feedback to them and say hello and say thank you or something nice to them and I do not really need to advertise or advertize or market at all or market too much to them and that they will come over and learn more about me and go to my Facebook to find out more and contact me if need be that is if they really want to.
.
I am mentioning some of these things rather quickly right now and I could probably say more if I wanted to be more specific of the details and everything and I may write more about it and I think it is good to know but I will start with this for now as a quick outline and summary of my life and I am trying to focus more on older students and that may be my priority even as I have taught children in the past at times and I have had all kinds of students of different ages and levels and everything.
.
But we did talk about these things a bit.
.
But we mostly talked about coffee and you were teaching me how to smell the coffee and you want me to learn how to describe the coffee more specifically and there is the differences between temperatures of even like two degrees like 230 Celsius (C) or Fahrenheit (F) and one like 228 and others hotter and colder.
.
The coffee brewing machines must stop immediately from cooking and heating and it must begin to cool the beans and the center or core of the beans continue to heat and cook even as it begins to cool more so on the outside of the coffee beans.
.
I am still learning how to smell the differences between sour and sweet and bitter and other flavors or tastes or odors (smell) that coffee may have and coffee might taste or smell like toast or fruit (fruity) or other things too.
.
Maybe added too much sugar.
.
I kind of forget all of the words we may have said in regards to coffee and the things we talked about before talking about me and my life with the things I may or may not want to do in my life in teaching older students in order to make more money and stuff.
.
Purio English Class Notes 2017-05-25 Thursday Morning 8 AM in Saigon with Teacher JoeyArnoldVN
.

No comments:

Post a Comment