Tuesday, May 16, 2017

2017-05-16 TUESDAY LAZY TRAVEL


Business English Class Notes 2017-05-16 Tuesday Night 7 PM at Opera Vincom HCM with Teacher JoeyArnoldVN
.
You're always on time or early while Long is always late
.
Today, I ordered milk mint tea for about 50K VND here at Opera this evening. I have a 2 for 1 or buy one get one free coupon or voucher card discount sale thing that works in that it lets you get a smaller free thing as long as you buy the bigger drink or it may include food items as well between the day hours of like seven in the morning to five at night.
.
Yesterday, I had grape juice here and that was really good and sweet and I may order that again in the future and that may become my regular.
.
Some people speak much louder like opera singers as in so much more than others do.
.
Today, ran into my old lawyer student whom I met at Drink & Talk English Club in 2013. He introduced me to a new potential student at McDonald's this morning and I ate my normal rice and chicken there and then had a vanilla or plain sundae with no chocolate and 2 servings of freedom fries or French Fries and my older architect father of a son student came this afternoon and we talked about language and how it is hard to understand some things.
.
I had a conversation yesterday night with my bank student about how hard it is to understand Indian English.
.
You live farther from here but get here before he does.
.
You live farther away from here.
.
People love to live in the center pr centre
.
Quiet
.
I am always thinking about living in the seventh district of Saigon, and I do love the number seven.
.
Construct = to build, make, create.
.
I make a house.
.
Contract: bond: document
.
PRONUNCIATION:
1. CONTRACT
2. CONSTRUCT
.
Argument: fight: debate: discussion: talk
.
Agreement: to make a deal or compromise or transaction
.
I lived in Binh Thanh but then moved to Q.2 and then later to Q.7.
.
Walk throgh Google Maps
.
I did not find my dad in the maps on Google in Forest Grove in the photos from 2016 and 2015.
.
I took screen shots of some places from where I am from off Google Maps and saved those photos to my laptop.
.
.
Business English Class Notes 2017-05-16 Tuesday Night 7 PM at Opera Vincom HCM with Teacher JoeyArnoldVN
.

No comments:

Post a Comment