Thursday, May 18, 2017

TEARING MUSCLES

You don't merely inherit success from being the strongest, smartest, or wealthiest, but rather from consistency, diligence, integrity, character, and a lot of hard work and time.
.
Famous people and companies advertise and market like 90% of the time or more and you can always find people who wrote books or did many things but are not famous or successful or not winning or not happy or not where they want to be in life. I learned a lot from a Stefan Molyneux video last Sunday, the 14th of May 2017, and Stefan talked to a man that fell and could not walk any more. Stefan told him to work on apps or work on writing or whatever he could and try to tell people and share his story with everybody. I learned a lot from that video specifically as I worry that nobody knows me but I think that we should find confidence and also consistency which comes from who we are as in our character and we start from there and we filter through our priorities to do what we love and to love what we do each and everyday as we demonstrate the meanings of life by loving others through altruism and agape through serving others and everything and that is what gives us happiness and success and so much more as we get back to the roots and foundation to what life and love is all about which is found in history and found in our service to others and it grows over time through wisdom and it becomes a passion for us as we grow in altruism and agape.
.
Business English Class Notes 2017-05-18 Thursday Night 7 PM ICT Opera HCM with Teacher JoeyArnoldVN
.

La
Diem
Dung
.
Detectives profile and guess things about situations, cases, and people, concerning the past and the future too.
.
One Hit Wonder
.
Gangstum Style by PSY1
.
Diamond & Silk, on their show for yesterday in the USA, the 17th of May 2017, talked about Steve Harvey whom announced a new privacy and space policy for the media and fans whom stalk him at the dressing room and they ambush him in hallways and he is like in his 60's and is getting older and he says please make appointments and we need breaks because we must save energy if we want to energize others and what Harvey said is a good thing and deserves it and it takes a lot of energy and stuff to be on the go when you are a celebrity and it wears or wares or tears us up and we must pace ourselves if we want to make it.
.
She has an army sprain and my mom bad a broken arm and a cast.
.
I used to get sprain ankles
.
I have pulled muscles and sprained bones and joints but have not broken bones I think.
.
A sprain ankle can get better in a day if it is not too severe or too big or too serious.
.
You are using your fingers and you are also have a cast on.
.
If you have a cast, you probably should not use your fingers on the arm.
.
If you're using the hand right now, then that is either a good thing or a bad thing.
.
I see you using both of your arms right now. Why are you using both of your arms right now?
.
Your doctor told you not to use your left arm, but you are using your left arm. Why are you using your left arm?
.
But you ARE using your left arm.
.
You are using it a little but maybe not too much.
.
Why is there a cast on your arm?
.
You had pain in your left hand and your wrist.
.
That means the problem is not related to picking up heavy stuff.
.
No pain, no gain.
.
The pain can tell you to stop using your arm and hand and wrist but the medicine can make you forget the pain and then use your hands maybe too much.
.
How is the cast helping you?
.
Does it protect you?
.
Bone
Bones
Pressure
.
Normally, casts will keep you from moving, but your wrist is still moving
.
Maybe, I am wrong.
.
Maybe, your wrist is not moving or like bending. Maybe your cast is keeping your wrist from bending
.
Inconvenient
.
Sign your name on the cast on my arm with a black marker and this can be like a game and it can be fun while we party at the workshops in Da Nang.
.
Tendons are part of the muscles
.
Muscles will push and pull
and tendons are there
Technical
.
Tendons connect bones with muscles
.
I would call the tendons an extension or part of the muscles, and I say this partly since pulled muscles will also result in pulled tendons as well and therefore the tendons receives the results from the muscles and are therefore maybe part of the muscles or the bones or a third category or something
.
Pain killers
.
People become addicted to pain killers and medicine and drugs too much and too many and too often
.
Specifically, tendons are not muscles but you could say they are the same if you want to be very simple
.
Muscles and tendons are part of a muscle system but they are different parts of the same system
.
Common sense
Logic
Intuition: to know before you know something
Gut Feeling = intuition
.
I am learning all the time and my mom is like a doctors and we read books and research and I was born in 1985 and I am 32 years old now and have been talking to many people for many years now and I do not always remember how I know what I know but I do know that I know a lot more than people think I know and I do not always let people know how much I know and that results in people underestimating me and then I can blow them out of the waters and I just finished the second half of season 6 of the TV show called Suits which focuses on Lawyers and their cases in the criminal justice law and order world.
.
Suits
.
Congress
Complete
Comple
.
Tense
Tendon
Tender
Tenderness
.
PRONUNCIATION:
1. TENDER
2. TENDON
.
You are tender
.
Tho Nguyen
Youtuber
.
2015-03
I went to Cambodia with a letter that sponsored and invited me back to make a new VN visa.
.
I made a new VN visa in Cambodia and came back with a 3 month visa and extended that 2 times but was not allowed to extend a 3rd time in December 2015.
.
Then, I went to many people to get help and they tried and then failed many times and they did not tell me why they could not help at those times or not exactly.
.
I was thinking about going to Cambodia again but some people kind of said to me like maybe I was like on a black list or had some kind of problem with police or something and that scared me a lot because that might mean that I would not be allowed back in VN ever again
.
Now, I think that was not my problem but I did not know at that time.
.
Now, I think it was that I needed a work permit within the first 90 days of a work visa and that was probably my problem and I think I know that now but did not know that then because nobody told me and instead said some crazy things that scared me.
.
Now, I have to pay for overstaying pass the expiration of my last visa by almost 2 years and the fees for that may exceed 60 trieu VND maybe or more or so.
.
You have to pay for each day like maybe 600.000 VND for each day and almost 2 years now
.
The fee will be determined by the police at the border
.
2015-03-09: 3 month DN visa
2015-06-09 1st extension
2015-09-09 2nd extension
2015-12-09 visa expired
Ligament
Tear
Rip
Pull
Sprain
Not a disease
Hurt
Injure
Injury
Damage
Damages
Damn = great, big, terrible
Damning
I forgot to charge my phone and now it is out of batteries and it will go dead and it will die
Construction
I got lost
.
I have ever heard of this place
I have once heard of this place
I have heard of this place before
Medical students study all night sometimes
.
Adverb
Past
.
Once upon a time, I was there.
Yesterday, I was there.
A long time ago, I was there.
Last week, I was there.
Last year, I was there.
An hour ago, I was there.
.
On comes from upon
Upon is the older word and on comes from that
.
On comes from like upon and onto
.
Upon = towards + on + at + inside
.
Context = the story that surrounds the words or the things or people or smaller stories or whatever
.


.


.
Business English Class Notes 2017-05-18 Thursday Night 7 PM ICT Opera HCM with Teacher JoeyArnoldVN
.

No comments:

Post a Comment