Friday, May 19, 2017

REINCARNATION ALTRUISM GUILT

Are we born good or bad? Are babies and children innocent until they are taught to do and commit crimes? Are we innocent until proven guilty or are we guilty automatically until proven innocent? You can choose what you believe but please think about what others may or may not believe and think and feel and say concerning these things as well. Look at history and at what is happening historically, statistically, socially, culturally, nationally, locally, globally, and not just and not merely and not only just like theoretically, hypothetically.
.
It seems that Buddhists believe in a type of like innocent until proven guilty within the cycles of reincarnations of where we die and come back as a new person in a new life or we come back as a richer person or poorer person or an animal or whatever. Buddhism promotes some kind of guilt or bad luck or fear that tells us that we deserve the bad that we get and the poverty and others do not need to help us if we do deserve what we get and have in the bad luck and everything.
.
Finance English Class Notes 2017-05-19 Friday Night 6 PM Opera HCM Cafe with Teacher JoeyArnoldVN
.
A Vietnamese Xe Om said hello to me as I walked to MD this morning and told me he is Buddhist and told me not to eat the animals because we're animals and if we do not help others then we will reap and profit the bad luck of reincarnation into a lesser being like into an animal and I decided not to tell him that if the animals are cursed for being bad people and were people but did bad things and then came back after death not as people but as animals, then that would mean those animals failed and flunked the class of life with big fat juicy F failing grade like 50% or 5/10 score or points in school and that those animals now deserve to be punished as we would be punished too if we did bad and that they do not deserve help from us and we can only help ourselves then also.
.
PRONUNCIATION:
1. Incense
2. Insects
.
Bug spray
Mosquito repellent
they want you to join their Mormon church
Love is altruism which means a kind of agape that is unconditional and sacrificial and selfless and more
.


.

.
Mosquitoes are flying blood sucking bugs
.
Learn from stories
.
10 year old Vietnamese boy, Ken, with a 9 year old boy Bob. So, Ken was ok but Bob drown in the river and probably knew better but was dragged away by the current.
.
I shared the Tiffany Cumbo story where I made people laugh at her funeral where we celebrate her death.
.
I became less shy as I get older and as I find better ways to share myself with others through presentations and videos and other things too.
.
So much rain.
.
Animal noises and sounds
.
Judges like Simon Cowell
.
American Idol
The Voice
.
Accidentally
Purposely

.
His skin is white.
How would he know?
.
Many times, I tell people their English has problems and some will ignore me.
.
Some Vietnamese women ignore my advice and say, "No, I'm ok because my American boyfriend said I'm ok."
.
Some foreigners are not fluent or native enough in English and English is not a first language for many foreigners but Vietnamese will believe them over me even when they will say that their English is not very good like people from France or Spain or other countries.
.
Conversation between Joey and a Vietnamese man at the 23/9 Park and he is about 5 months younger than me, born in 1985 and is about 32 years old.
How long have you known me?
I have known you for 4 years.
When did you meet me?
We met 4 years ago.
.
Tour guide
.
I don't know how many years it will take to become fluent in English
.
How young can you be to enter or start the 3 or 6 months English program in like Singapore
.
It might be 16 or 18 years old: that might be the minimum age requirement
.
.
Immersion program
.
Arabs speak Arabic
.
Muslims promote Islam
.
Islam includes Sharia and Jihad
.
I can sleep in because it is the weekend
.
Be a example for other people
.
Tell people your stories because they can learn from them
.
Don't make the same mistakes again
.
If a boy cannot swim well, do not tempt too much with a dangerous river and take them to a different place or you might become responsible when that boy dies in the river
.
Evaluate low and high risks and situations
.
What are your wishes or dreams or goals?
.
My wish is to continue making videos like I did since 1995 when I was 10 years old when I was writing and filming started in 1996 and now it is 2017 and that was 22 years ago and I want to continue doing that and things related to that and stuff but my focus is like on video and writing and photos but mostly video
.
Does wish mean like a doable and possible dream and career and goal that is tangible and possible to complete and accomplish? Maybe some may argue and say and maybe redefine
.



Finance English Class Notes 2017-05-19 Friday Night 6 PM Opera HCM Cafe with Teacher JoeyArnoldVN
.

No comments:

Post a Comment