Friday, May 12, 2017

To Pay Or Not Paid Batman


Finance English Notes 2017-05-12 Friday Night 6 PM Opera HCM with Teacher JoeyArnoldVN
.
I was working in a team in my old job and now work by myself in my new bank or company.
.
I can get promotions faster if managers and higher-ups like me as opposed to just simply working hard and getting better results.
.
I want to be independent, as in stand on my own two feet.
.
I would love to go to the company party to see old colleagues or coworkers but not the old boss who might be too arrogant and stuff.
.
I got a lot of after-work appointments with staff and this makes me stressed out as they are talkative and drink too much beer and have too much free time because they have no families to take care of.
.
It is true. It is the truth. It is truly the truth.
.
You will continue to do more because you do more everyday.
.
You will continue to be successful because you are more successful than most people
.
It is tough to balance life between work and play and it is better if you can merge (combine) the two together, to work and play at the same time like me and some people do
.
Some people work all the time in their careers, their passions, and that is what makes it work.
.
Love what you do and do what you love and no pain then no gain.
.
Bottle of expensive wine
.
Consequence = result
Lose
Benefit
Productivity
.
Commission
Bonus
Money percentage from them
.
Very competitive
.
Many banks
.
It is hard to be the best seller of all time
.
Consultant
Advisor
.
Stock markets
Bonds
.
USA stock market went up by over 3 trillion dollars in 2017, this year, so far, already.
.
Consultant jobs in Vietnam are not as popular in 2017 as it is in the USA.
.
Counselors: consultant doctor advisor teacher parent talker helper.
.
Psychology: mind science
Psychologist: mind doctor scientist
.
They study what people think and why people do what they do.
.
I took a psychology class in college
.
Science = natural philosophy
.
Philosophy = love of wisdom
.
Wisdom = applicable and usable knowledge, information, info, data, trivia, education, learnings, school
.
Philosophy deals with fundamental questions about the meaning to life and love and people and the origins of life and people and the earth and the universe and everything.
.
Philosophy may try to answer age old questions about where we come and where we are and where we are going and in who we were and are and are becoming towards destiny and fate and careers and opportunities.
.
My name is Joey Arnold the Original Oatmeal Oregon Joe Cool monster dude born 1985 in Oregon USA, the United States of America.
.
Life is better when we jump up and commit loyally to our decisions and we should simply do the best thing we can for each moment in our lives and love it with all our hearts.
.
Life is better when we can utilize the kid and inner child and inner green oatmeal inside us and use that as an advantage to say younger and in making better decisions and in enjoying life better as we once did when we were younger
.
Come all ye faithful and not Comey with intent implied and do what you love to do in combining your work and play to save time and it is better when we do that and when we do that we can be more contagious and more full of everything and that is better and more beneficial for all of us in the long run and term and scheme of things
.

Shiny
Home
.
People tell me to smile more and I try to smile more sometimes and it is hard to smile sometimes and it is confusing too at the same time and I have talked about this many times and have wrote about it before too.
.
I think life is better when you focus on forgiveness over vengeance and hatred and justice and retribution and wrath and all of those kinds of things like that.
.
It seems to be better when we focus on people and things that are better or are basically things that we truly love and like and things like that.
.
We have a lot of gut and heart and built-in intuition and ability to fully utilize wisdom and trivia and everything and all of these things help us in making decisions on the spot and that is what life is all about
.
I will pay.
.
I paid.
.
I paid for your drink and for your stay.
.
I paid for your beverage and your time.
.
I paid for your tea and for your 5 hours.
.
I pay. I paid. I will pay.
.
I will pay for those 2 things.
.
I paid everything for you already.
.
Excuse me, sir.
.
I paid for your drink and for your other fee too.
.
I paid for 2 items for you.
.
Thank you
You are welcome
.

Finance English Notes 2017-05-12 Friday Night 6 PM Opera HCM with Teacher JoeyArnoldVN
.


No comments:

Post a Comment