Wednesday, May 24, 2017

BIG STUDENTS BIG MONEY



Irony is at the face and throat of people everywhere. We are hypocrites and be succeed when we confront the two faces inside the heads of people all around us, especially the heads we care more about, our loved ones.

.

Finance English Class Notes 2017-05-24 Wednesday Night 6 PM at Opera Tea Club with Teacher JoeyArnoldVN

.

Speaking of irony, I've been too focused on the wrong kinds of customers or students for the past like almost five years from 2012 to 2017, from my first year in Vietnam to this current year. Tonight, this Wednesday, the 24th of May 2017, I talked to my student about this and it is a conversation I've kind of had before with people in my life to some degree but today was a special day where it kind of made more sense at a deeper level for me or something or I might be choosing and ready to make changes in my life in what I do in my life in my job as an American, born in the United States of America, in Oregon, in the year 1985, in February 11, on a Monday, which makes me 32 years old now, and I was home schooled and then did public high school and went to 4 colleges and was a camp counselor for 5 years with Word Of Life and The Salvation Army and I had jobs in the kitchen and maintenance and did landscaping for many years with dad and I learned psychology and about how to teach and I've had different jobs in my life and was a web designer on Mea Omnia with Brent Groth or Goth. I've done many things and then moved to teach English in Vietnam in 2012 but was focused on maybe the wrong kinds of students.

.

Maybe it is better to focus on students whom are not students but are already workers with higher salaries like a thousand USD dollars a month which means like 20 million VND Vietnamese Dong money per month like international bank staff or other people with high salaries which means older students like 25 years old or older.

.

I can write more about this.

.

I may focus more on older students who have more money and who are more able to make more money and in whom are already are in fact making more money and have succeeded already and wants to succeed further or farther and more.

.






















.




Finance English Class Notes 2017-05-24 Wednesday Night 6 PM at Opera Tea Club with Teacher JoeyArnoldVN

.

No comments:

Post a Comment