Wednesday, May 31, 2017

shot


How often should people go to doctors and hospitals to get medical shots and vaccines and injections?

.
Medical English Class Notes 2017-05-31 Wednesday Night 8 PM Opera American English Teacher JoeyArnoldVN
.

They say wild animals like dogs and cats have terrible diseases like rabbies and if they bite you then you will or might die within maybe a month or a short time and they make people take shots
.
Graze
Rib
To be on the safe side
Hairline
Herbal
Heal
Plaster
Sick note
Renal
Colic
Incisor
Lateral
Penis
Testis
Traumatology
Urology
Electrotherapy
Hepatic
Pass water
Infection
Pull a muscle
Sore throat
Headache
Stomachache
Backache
Uretha
Waterworks
Fingers crossed
Ultrasonic
Ultrasound
Impact
Ureter
Substitution
Report
Surgery
Dermatology
Clean out the wound
Patient
Doctor
Precautions
Itch
Scratch
Bear
Bearable
Solution
Herbal medicine
Antibiotic
Stitch
Hydrogen peroxide
Tetanus
Fracture
Biochemistry
.
My cats bit me many times when I was a kid and a dog bit me but I did not get a shot and I did not die and I 32 years old now and have lived many years without dying after that like 20 years or more
.
.
Medical English Class Notes 2017-05-31 Wednesday Night 8 PM Opera American English Teacher JoeyArnoldVN
.


No comments:

Post a Comment